+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updated Update

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Why are you even still talking about this little boy? I thought you gave him the bums rush and you're onto bigger and better things?

Obviously he's still renting free space in your brain so whatever he's doing, it's working for him.
    Um...no, he's not. And yes, I am.

I posted his insane email just because it was so OTT to me. Doesn't mean he has any kind of hold on me, Wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by feelalright View Post
    hahahha this too funny you are inlove with some internet dude ahahah
    Troll - there are some billy goats under the bridge that are looking for you.

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    Um...no, he's not. And yes, I am.

I posted his insane email just because it was so OTT to me. Doesn't mean he has any kind of hold on me, Wakeup.
    If you say so.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    If you say so.
    You don't have to believe me. I know how I feel.

Its your actions that tell the truth, luv.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Just had to update again...so, this guy moved out of state to be with this girl, and has been there all of 9 days, and I've heard from him already. No, I did not respond. Delete, delete.

But, seriously. WHY make a big stink about how I'm a "dream come true", but he's moving to be near her and date, thereby conveying she's *really* the one, and then contact me??

(Rhetorical, really). lol

Oh great another weirdo moved to the state I live in....

He sounds like an idiot...really. Don't EVER respond or talk to him again. He is a loose cannon who can't make up his mind. If you were his dream girl why did he move? He's crazy....sounds like a teenage girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    Oh great another weirdo moved to the state I live in....

He sounds like an idiot...really. Don't EVER respond or talk to him again. He is a loose cannon who can't make up his mind. If you were his dream girl why did he move? He's crazy....sounds like a teenage girl!
    You need to stop allowing people to smoke pot in the streets, Maple.

I totally agree, and no, I have no plans to ever respond. I never replied to his email of weeks ago, and haven't to the text, either.

It just blows my mind that he was supposedly *so* convinced that since he was able to resist the temptation of me, that this girl must be something super special and worthy of a sudden and dramatic interstate move, and 9 days into it, here he is, sniffing around again.

You need to stop allowing people to smoke pot in the streets, Maple.

I totally agree, and no, I have no plans to ever respond. I never replied to his email of weeks ago, and haven't to the text, either.

It just blows my mind that he was supposedly *so* convinced that since he was able to resist the temptation of me, that this girl must be something super special and worthy of a sudden and dramatic interstate move, and 9 days into it, here he is, sniffing around again.
    Ya, he's a weirdo. I wouldn't meet any more men via the internet....

Ya, he's a weirdo. I wouldn't meet any more men via the internet....
    Funny you say that. The guy I'm currently dating is someone I met IRL, and I had this convo last night with a cop friend, about how meeting the perps he picks up, are in line with some of the guys on the internet.

Funny you say that. The guy I'm currently dating is someone I met IRL, and I had this convo last night with a cop friend, about how meeting the perps he picks up, are in line with some of the guys on the internet.
    Ya...if you can avoid meeting a man over the internet or through a dating site I would. That's just my opinion. I feel like it's an easy way for people to hide things about themselves. You can be anyone you want over the internet....

Of course, it works for some people. Just seems like internet dating adds more guessing to the whole process, and as we can gather from this forum there is already a lot of guessing going on in the dating game!

Troll - there are some billy goats under the bridge that are looking for you.
    Thats not.... the Billy Goats were crossing the bridge... the troll was under the bridge....

Ya...if you can avoid meeting a man over the internet or through a dating site I would. That's just my opinion. I feel like it's an easy way for people to hide things about themselves. You can be anyone you want over the internet....

Of course, it works for some people. Just seems like internet dating adds more guessing to the whole process, and as we can gather from this forum there is already a lot of guessing going on in the dating game!
    Totally! I mean, this guy claimed that his fiancée cheated on him, but after seeing his behavior, I'm leaning more towards believing he cheated, and she kicked him out.

Hey - if he really felt I was some kind of temptation that he needed to avoid, and came close to blowing something really valuable, then I would expect him to stay far, far away from me, and I would respect that. But, 9 days later? Douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    Thats not.... the Billy Goats were crossing the bridge... the troll was under the bridge....
    Stop, Aesop!! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12