+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me, i really don't want to hurt this girl..?

Please help me, i really don't want to hurt this girl..?

I've never done anything with a girl and i'm 21. I went to my 2nd party ever in college and met a girl. We made out and then went back to her place and pretty much did everything except sex even though she wanted to, since i'm a virgin i was nervous about it. Anyhow i slept over and she took me home the next day. Her friends were having a party at there place the next day and i went. She said she was afraid i wasn't going to come and we pretty much did the same thing we did the first night.To make this short i'm skipping a lot of details. She said a lot of times that she, really ,really likes me. And at the second party she asked me like 3 times if I like her, she was like " i just need to know that you feel the same way" etc
    I said i like you and yes. Her best friend had a talk with me saying i better not hurt her... I'm not sure though if i'm into her or not...Like she isn't really what i pictured the love of my life to be. When kissing her i liked it but honestly got bored a few times, i don't know how physically into her i am. Yes i know it's not all about physical connection but i think it's very important. I'm not completely into her... i don't know if i will be or not ether and she is really into me. we texted all day yesterday. I'm afraid to break it off with her but i don't know if i want to or not... I just don't know how i feel

Have sex with her and see how you feel once that monkey is off your back. You could also try telling her that you like her, but it takes a little more time for your feelings to develop, but you want to keep seeing her. Or tell her she's uglier than you think you can get, so stop harassing you.

Up to you man, your playbook is wide open. This girl sounds like a ****in psycho to be honest, and there will be no way to not hurt her, even though she shouldn't be after two freaking days. Girl ain't stable, and you'll be in for one helluva ride. She probably will be a really good **** though, so I really don't know what direction to point you in.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 05-11-13 at 10:51 AM.

All this push-push-push as to whether or not you like her....it's a big red flag of desperation/low self esteem on her part. And no matter what you do, she's gonna get hurt and pissed off.

Best to pull the plug sooner rather than later.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yes, just tell her exactly, openly, honestly how you feel about her, warts and all. You cannot be blamed for someone getting hurt if you are 100% open and honest, so either way, whatever happens, you will have a clear conscience. If you want to help her (and we should all try to help our friends) then point her here to we can help her figure out why she is so desperate after a couple of kisses.

Quote Originally Posted by shadower4 View Post
    And at the second party she asked me like 3 times if I like her, she was like "i just need to know that you feel the same way" etc
    Hello shadower,

The reason she asked, several times, must have been due to a little insecurity on her part; she wasn't/isn't sure of how you felt/feel about her...

So, perhaps you should consider approaching her as you would a good friend? By telling her everything that you told us?
    Last edited by Bells; 07-11-13 at 07:21 PM.