+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Apparently I offended my...ex in bed???!!!

Apparently I offended my...ex in bed???!!!

My now EXgirlfriend was very upset when I couldn't climax in bed with her. I thought about just faking, but I really didn't want to do that and she was okay with it the first time. However, after about a week of having sex every day and me not being able to reach my peak, she became furious with me and started accusing me of being into "weird stuff" and that it wasn't her fault.....I dunno what I did wrong?

I haven't been able to reach climax with a woman since I was 17. I'm fine with it, but every GF i've had seems reeeeaallly upset or uncomfortable with it. I can't help it and I'm not sure how to proceed or what to say if this happens again????

H2024, instead of worrying about it happening again, why not look at addressing the cause. Have you sought professional help yet?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I really never cared, I mean I can do it myself and it gives me more time to please her, I just don''t see why girls get so mad? It's not like I'm doing it on purpose or trying to insult them?

It's because the "climax" is a crucial part of the intimacy....knowing you have satisfied your partner. That's why. I would be disappointed too....feeling your partner reaching climax is passionate, exciting, a turn on, and brings an emotional closeness or connection of experiencing it together.

You want to reach orgasm with a GF? just use a butt plug or an anal toy of some kind to stimulate your prostate....that will have your eyes roll to the back of your head.
    Last edited by smackie9; 11-11-13 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by H2024you View Post
    I really never cared, I mean I can do it myself and it gives me more time to please her, I just don''t see why girls get so mad? It's not like I'm doing it on purpose or trying to insult them?
    You're obviously not doing enough to reassure them that you don't give a ****.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It's because the "climax" is a crucial part of the intimacy....knowing you have satisfied your partner. That's why. I would be disappointed too....feeling your partner reaching climax is passionate, exciting, a turn on, and brings an emotional closeness or connection of experiencing it together.
    ^^ this!

As a woman, there's only one thing you could say to make me feel better about it: that you're doing something about the problem. If you weren't actively addressing the issue, it would be a dealbreaker.

Though instead of a sex toy, I'd be suggesting you stop using your hand and recondition your body to get used to other stimuli.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Now I have heard it all... O.o

But, I agree with Basil and Smackie. You could definitely use some professional help. I can kind of understand why someone would be upset about it, but she shouldn't be accusing you of "being into weird stuff." It would only make more sense that she felt she was not attractive enough to get you off...but if that's how she feels, that's how she feels.

All in all, best to move forward and not backward. So, try to help yourself for in the future with someone else.

Your gf sounds like an immature bitch tbh

I agree that the girlfriend handled this badly. Getting offended just shows that she's insecure.

Having said that, I'm glad the OP isn't my partner.