+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my ex husband loves this groupie girlfriend?

my ex husband loves this groupie girlfriend?

My ex husband and I divorced last year. we were married 5 years and were together for 10 years. We have a 6 year old daughter. My ex has always been very wealthy and pretty famous as well as quite good looking.

But he was and is a hardcore womaniser and flirt. He was never loyal to me and cheated on from the moment we started dating. He had several side chicks in many states and he dated many of his colleagues as well. Never once he has a decent and educated woman with him. Only those women who are crazy after fame and throw themselves at him.

While we were married he had kept this 'happy changed family man who doted on his girls' which was a complete lie.

Our divorce and separation was also secret until the news was spread by a fan of his and everyone got to know.

Since divorce, he has been taking random girls to gyms and sleeping with them. Last year he met this 37 year old divorced woman of 3 kids who met him as a fan. She started stalking him on twitter since they met in 2013. But things didnt materialise and he kept seeing other chicks for sex.

They met again and they had one night stands. Now reportedly they are dating. She has those huge boobs and a slutty kind of look. Wears red lipstick all the time. And is totally self obsessed
    She came on twitter and she and her family members started telling people on twitter that they were dating and she started making all those tweets 'favourites' which addressed her as his 'girlfriend'.

Then she posted a few pictures of Christian Louboutin shoes costing $1,500 , two pairs and claimed he sent them and she should thank him properly.
    Then she posted few pictures of him with her at his workplace and said they had a great time in LA.

All the while she kept posting pictures of him wearing his merchandise in his tour bus, taking selfies and tweeting flirty words to him. She called his female admirers 'bitches' and said that even if she's his 'sidehoe' there are million 'bitches' wanting to be her.

2 days later something happened and she deleted her twitter. I am sure he made her delete her twitter because of the negative publicity he was getting because of her. My ex never admits that she's his girlfriend or he's dating her.

But lots of people spot him with her at malls, gyms and other places whenever he's in NY or if he invites her to his shows. She even gets backstage and takes pictures with him. All the time she wears clothes which shows her cleavage nicely.

Most of his fans thought he left her because she deleted her Twitter. His choice in women are short, tanned skin and dark featured and she fits the bill.

He no longer has any interest in our daughter even tho he has my name and my daughter's name still tattooed on his arm.. Just visits once a while, gives gifts, plays with her and leaves. He hasn't brought that woman to his home till now.

What kind of person is he who dates hoes and doesn't understand that she's after him for sex and money and who is so immature and evil that she takes pride in calling herself a 'hoe' and fights with fans on Twitter?

He's your ex husband. Understand the significance of the EX part? Here's an example. I have an ex-wife. I couldn't care less what she does or who she shags. I am busy living my life. You, my friend, might try doing the same instead of obsessing about the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    He's your ex husband. Understand the significance of the EX part? Here's an example. I have an ex-wife. I couldn't care less what she does or who she shags. I am busy living my life. You, my friend, might try doing the same instead of obsessing about the guy.
    I am tired of hearing this. I STILL LOVE HIM so please answer to my question.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha11 View Post

You need to realize just because you love a man it will not change a man. He is what he is. He is living life the way he sees fit, he's having a blast, and anyone who gets near him, need to at their own risk.

You need counseling because you lack self worth, self esteem, and are co-dependent. You ex is possibly a narcissist, and co-dependent people like yourself find themselves in a relationship with this type of person. life is too short to continually beat yourself up over someone who doesn't give a rat's ass about the people who love them.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You need to realize just because you love a man it will not change a man. He is what he is. He is living life the way he sees fit, he's having a blast, and anyone who gets near him, need to at their own risk.

You need counseling because you lack self worth, self esteem, and are co-dependent. You ex is possibly a narcissist, and co-dependent people like yourself find themselves in a relationship with this type of person. life is too short to continually beat yourself up over someone who doesn't give a rat's ass about the people who love them.
    What kind of relationship is this?

Having that kind of money attracts leaches, it is what it is. No one ever says that money and fame makes you smart. When you are surrounded by people who constantly tell you how great you are, you believe it. So who is actually using who? They both are. He uses whoes because he has the money to exploit them, and they are willing participants and why not? He has no interest in emotional attachment, he just wants to get laid and have fun. If I had that kind of money and fame I'd probably be like that too. No body cares, he doesn't care, they don't care......and tbh you shouldn't either.

First let me say how sorry I am yoi are dealing with this. We do not always can help who we fall in love with. He has broken your heart and your childs. Many men and woman can become self absorbed and some do not have the emotional maturity to understand. Even if u knew what u wete getting into. I know to say give it time u will heal is meaningless to u at the moment. I will say I have crazy jealous chick that messed with me and caused me to lpose my ex, What has helped me is to forgive the chick and my ex.Once u can forgive them know it will help u forgive yourself and start to feel better, Not that you will probably for a long time

You clearly don't respect him.....so why the love for him?

Not being rude - trying to help you look at this through a different angle.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It hurts when someone you love does not love you back, specially if you have a child together. You need to take it one day at a time, take care of yourself and focus on your kid. Your daughter needs your full attention specially now that her father is rarely available for her. Put your energy towards your child and stop wasting it by following the idiotic things that your ex is doing. Forgive yourself, forgive your ex. One day, you will meet the person who can truly love you and treat you with the utmost respect.

does he love her?

He probably doesn't have the capacity for love at all.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    He probably doesn't have the capacity for love at all.
    then why is he with her? her behavior shows how fame starved, immature and slutty she is. yet hes hanging out with her and her kids, giving he expensive gifts and has no interest in our daughter.

His admirers think that since he wears his daughters hairbands on his finger and has our name tattooed on his arms, he loves us and is a great dad.

then why is he with her?
    Probably because they are equals. And they are the same type of person. And because she's got no ties and can go on tours and be heaps of fun.

His admirers think that since he wears his daughters hairbands on his finger and has our name tattooed on his arms, he loves us and is a great dad.
    His admirers are obviously dumber than a box of hammers. If he loved you, he would not have left you. As for his daughters, the time he spends with them dictates whether or not he's a good dad....not a bunch of stupid hairbands and tattoos.

You talk about your love for him, but he's no different to the girl he's now dating. So why do you love him but judge her?
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 24-03-14 at 08:35 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Probably because they are equals. And they are the same type of person. And because she's got no ties and can go on tours and be heaps of fun.

His admirers are obviously dumber than a box of hammers. If he loved you, he would not have left you. As for his daughters, the time he spends with them dictates whether or not he's a good dad....not a bunch of stupid hairbands and tattoos.

You talk about your love for him, but he's no different to the girl he's now dating. So why do you love him but judge her?
    She has ties. She has 3 young sons. she does not go everywhere with him and she tells everybody she meets that shes his girlfriend.

She has ties. She has 3 young sons. she does not go everywhere with him and she tells everybody she meets that shes his girlfriend.
    OK, fine. But the fact remains that he's currently enjoying her company. And from your description, they are certainly birds of a feather.....and you know what they say about 'birds of a feather'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast