+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't think my girlfriend loves me at all...

I don't think my girlfriend loves me at all...

Hello, I'm Ken. This is my first time in an online relationship forum and i'm really nervous, but i'm really desperate in finding help, however, I can't rely on my family on this matter. I have a girlfriend and we've been going out for almost 6 months now. At first, we were lovey-dovey like normal "new couples" but lately i'm feeling as if she doesn't love me anymore. We don't go on dates that much anymore because she says she's too busy due to school (we're from different schools), she won't reply to my texts at all, when we chat online she only replies to my first 3 or 4 messages and if she does it's usually just to ask for my opinion on her cosplays and mangas (she's an amateur manga artist and cosplayer). I know you guys may think that she's really "busy with school" but i've seen her hang out more with her friends and attend cosplays more frequently. I've confronted her with this matter and she replies with "I'm sorry, i'm just really busy ya know, cosplays and my mangas." I'm getting ideas of breaking up with her but i really can't do it. I really love her... So what do you guys think i should do? Please reply and thank you for taking time to read my story....

Quote Originally Posted by OneSidedLover View Post
    Hello, I'm Ken. This is my first time in an online relationship forum and i'm really nervous, but i'm really desperate in finding help, however, I can't rely on my family on this matter. I have a girlfriend and we've been going out for almost 6 months now. At first, we were lovey-dovey like normal "new couples" but lately i'm feeling as if she doesn't love me anymore. We don't go on dates that much anymore because she says she's too busy due to school (we're from different schools), she won't reply to my texts at all, when we chat online she only replies to my first 3 or 4 messages and if she does it's usually just to ask for my opinion on her cosplays and mangas (she's an amateur manga artist and cosplayer). I know you guys may think that she's really "busy with school" but i've seen her hang out more with her friends and attend cosplays more frequently. I've confronted her with this matter and she replies with "I'm sorry, i'm just really busy ya know, cosplays and my mangas." I'm getting ideas of breaking up with her but i really can't do it. I really love her... So what do you guys think i should do? Please reply and thank you for taking time to read my story....
    Sounds like she's just being nice and saying she doesn't want to be with you anymore. How long have you been dating? not very long I presume? It's tough but you need to move on
    Last edited by surfhb; 12-03-12 at 11:33 PM.

How often do you see each other? I also think that she doesn't want to be with you anymore, she just doesn't know how to say it. You both sound quite young.

Relationships over the net are very limited as you can see. But not only that, your relationship expectations are not being fulfilled. You have already talk to her about and you got the "I'm busy" excuse. Even if she really is busy, she obviously doesn't have the time for you. Everyone has their own wants and needs. She is too busy and you would perfer to have someone that is there for you.....time to move on.

If she loved you, she would make some time for you even if it meant cutting back on her hobbies. Also, online relationships are a weak substitute for real relationships. Date locally.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

its over, your right, you need to break up with her.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Sounds like she's just being nice and saying she doesn't want to be with you anymore.
    Agree with this. Some people just don't have the inner strength to breakup with someone. It's not an easy thing to do when someone still really likes you, but your feelings have faded.

Oh, i thought so. Thank you for the advice guys. It means alot...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ken, she busy with manga before you? That's not nice. Break up with her. You'll feel better than if she breaks w/you first.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

True true. hahaha. It already happened before..