+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need my ex back, how does he feel? is it really over?

Quote Originally Posted by Rose1994 View Post
    He won't, I know what he's like, he's even more stubborn than me
    Rose, I gather that you are still young and very naive to know that people change...it happens everyday.

Ha! Frank84 had pretty much the same situation. At least he was receptive and listened.

https://www.loveforum.net/threads/88965-Can-t-get-over-her-is-she-coming-back

People can break up, and get back together years later, while having had other partners, we could well be soul mates

KingZ, I'm not giving upon this like Frank84, I don't give up! If you want something, you stick with it!

Your turn KingZ to give your two cents to this STUBBORN girl...

Of course I'm stubborn, I'm not going down without a fight

Sweetie, this is a battle that you cannot win, and I'm guessing that I cannot win either...oh well, I'm signing off. Good luck in your fight!

I will win, even if it's many years in the future. He'll be mine again eventually. Thank you

*sigh* you are not going to win, you will come out the loser. I'm done too & I haven't said that much on this thread.

I have to wonder where this site gets all these delusional weirdos...lol

OP you will have 1 long, LONELY life if you wait for this guy, but hey it's on you.

It's called being in love, not a delusion weirdo!

I've been lonley all my life until him, that's why I'm trying to get him back.

I think it's mostly theatrics at this point. She's probably been brought up her entire life being told that if she wants something, she needs to fight and work hard to get it. It's a really good life lesson, of course, but nobody told her this doesn't apply to relationships.

Think about it, Rose. Why wouldn't it? Because relationships involve another person who has an entirely new set of perspectives, wants, and needs; when this is in contradiction with your perspectives, wants, and needs, you're asking for a disaster. And that's exactly what's happening. As hard as you're trying to get your boyfriend back, he's trying just as hard to not let that happen. Why would he? He has two women basically kissing his feet right now.

Sometimes, it's important to be really aggressive and go all in. Wise people know when to play aggressively and when to play passively. Everyone here has decades more experience, and we're all making the suggestion: now is not the time to play aggressive.

I find that almost always, when it comes to relationships, the best approach is to have a more zen attitude. Go with the flow. If it happens, it happens. If not, that's okay, too.

But I'm not being aggressive... I'm subtly trying to do this, not demand he take me back

You can just tell the GF what your ex has been doing behind her back, but don't do it yourself, have one of your friends do it, and have them send photos of your two out together, exposing him of what kind of guy he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you can look sexy when you two go out, let him watch you flirt with other guys, text other guys in front of him, post pictures on FB of you with other guys.

Or give him the best blow job he has ever had and swallow. That will make him make a decision for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12