+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He got offended and now no longer wants to be near me!

He got offended and now no longer wants to be near me!

Basically, I went to house party and all of my friends were 'getting' with boys that were there, all accept me because I have a boyfriend. There was alcohol involved, of course, so we were all pretty much up for doing all kinds of crazy things!

My best friends boyfriend jokingly told his best friend that I like the 'D' and I didn't think anything of it. It wasn't until he started chatting me up that I knew what his intentions were.

He said things like 'if you didn't have a boyfriend, would you ever consider getting with someone like me ? ' and ' what do you rate me out of ten?' and 'I really want to kiss you, you're beautiful'.. Things like that.
    We went into another room, to get away from the loud music and he started asking me questions about school ( we've been in the same school since we were 3) so we were just talking about teachers but, that was interrupted when one of my friends decided to regurgitate all over the floor! XD anyway.. He started being very flirty and I said 'I have a boyfriend , I could never do this to him' which is true I'm one of those people that would never even think twice about cheating when in a relationship with someone however, under the influence of alcohol is a different story.. One thing lead to another and we were kissing and he started talking very dirty and it was so so hard to stop! The amount of times I tried pushing him away was never ending but I gave in because I couldn't help myself!! In that one minute just by kissing him, he made me reconsider my relationship and think I deserve this kind of physical and emotional love (not saying I love the guy but I did fancy him a little from that point on )

We did end up doing more than kissing and he did grope me everywhere .. And lots of it! He said just before he was about to 'O' that he wanted to *** on my stomach but I said no , do it in your underwear! But he didn't listen and did what he wanted.. Thing is I was really disgusted at the time because 1) he *** on me when I told him not to, and 2) I was thinking about the mess because I didn't want to be woken up covered in *** and also him dirtying my friends duvet..

I really like him but I think I offended him too much for anything more to happen.. I attempted to talk to him but he just read it and ignored.. If I were to apologise to him what should I say ?
    And yes I know I may have cheated but things haven't been working out well between me and my boyfriend so I thought what the hell, do you what you feel is right! So I did ..
    Also I got very upset because I had only known this boy for a few hours and he already has me weak at the knees .. His friends were also encouraging this because they were saying things like 'he's been hurt and deserves someone like you '
    Last edited by Emilem18; 23-08-14 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Not enough detail ..

He's not offended at all, he just got a bit of what he wanted that night. You were both under the influence of alcohol.....You enjoyed his control, the idea of him taking charge which turned you on even more. Overpowering and overwhelming and yet you did not walk away. Are you sure you like him that much? I think it's the idea of his strong presence that makes you feel this way. But only you can say what it really is because you are who you are.
    What you want sometimes may be your brain only seeking the comfort and satisfaction. But what you really want to do with your gut feeling, instinct and heart is reality.

Well, your young. Perhaps the fact that you told him you had a bf, yet still ended up getting with him due to alcohol (as you say)deters him from pursuing you; that and the fact that, well, your already spoken for?.
    I always get a kick out of it when people say they'd never cheat, ever ever ever!!! unless there's booze involved. humorous. Ah, youth.

Hey, if you like this new guy, break it off with your bf first. It's the right thing to do. Maybe telling him the truth too. Maybe he already knows. No one likes getting cheated on and i'd watch for using the excuse,"I was drunk". Doesn't fly well. and though being young and experiencing these kinds of things is par for the course, learn from this.

Would you forgive your bf if he got with some inebriated girl due to his own intoxication or would you think he'd have enough sense to still know right from wrong. Yeah, things that make you go Hhmmmm.

in any case, good luck.