+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My best friend cheated on her boyfriend who is also my other best friend with me

My best friend cheated on her boyfriend who is also my other best friend with me

I need help. Title says i all, god i am stupid.I am a horrible disgusting excuse for a human being.
    Right now for the background: I have known both of them for years, since preschool.
    They got together in Secondary-3 and have been together ever since.
    The guy(call him Ed; not his real name), went on a trip with his family for a few weeks.
    I went over to the girl"s(lets her Jane), house to study and go over our notes, which i do often and she also does likewise.
    Her parents that day weren't there and after a few hours of studying, we both crashed down on their couch in front of their TV and watched Game of Thrones Season 1. We watched and i noticed that she had been inching closer to me, and had been, well, openly flirty with me.You know, looking into my eyes for quite a while.
    I admit that i have always had feelings for her but i have never acted on it,but rather, she acted on her"s
    Just when Robb Stark had been killed that she paused , turned to me(we were probably just a few centimeters away from each other),said my name, i looked at her with a wtf? look. She grabbed my head and kissed me full on the lips.I couldn"t even breathe.She pulled back told me that she had always loved me, was heartbroken that i ah not asked her out, i think she near tears actually.She then proceeded to run out of the room.I just sat there on the sofa probably looking like an idiot but i walked out the door and has now sent this from her front porch.

Help please.I don't know what to do.

Ask her if she really liked you then why did he go for the other guy? She is making it look like it is your fault for not asking her out.

Bros before ho's. Tell your friend that his girlfriend has a crush on you, what she did and then distance yourself from both of them.

So far you're not a "horrible disgusting person" but if you do anything with this other then distance yourself from the two of them and/ or tell Ed what happened and let him deal with it and then distance yourself from the two of them, then you will be that person you describe yourself as being.

Let them work out their own relationship without you being there like a big pink elephant in the room distracting them from focusing on one another.

If she wants to be with you she knows where you are AFTER SHE BREAKS UP WITH ED.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 20-10-14 at 10:13 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Uh idiot. Why have you stayed "friends" with a girl you have feelings for? You should have cut her off years ago when you thought she wasn't interested. All this time you people waste on "friendships" pretending your "just friends" its such BS and it pisses me off

You obviously are incapable of having a platonic friendship with a female so stop pretending to be their friend. Man up and ask them out before it gets this ****ing messy and complicated and if they say no-move on!!!!

Shaking my head and rolling my eyes. You need to stay away from her. Shes with your friend by choice. Shes not chained to him. She can walk away at any time but shes still with him. what does that tell you?