+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Break Up Conversation

A beautiful clincher, cmac

It was easy dunk. You gave me a sweet alley oop.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Wow, I think the loneliness is the biggest problem to face. It feels bad now hopefully it will fade out of your mind. Time erases everything and you will find something new.
    Learn how a 21 year old outcast was able to average picking up 5-6 girls per week using one secret technique. Go to http://www.datingwithwomen.com

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Perhaps this young woman DOES want to see what single life has in store for her.
    I don't doubt her intentions. I do however doubt if she can stay single. That was the point of my rant. I think some of these girls/guys start to think they should try single life for a little while, so they ditch their current SO. However once the reality of the single life sets in, they go running for a new relationship.

To be fair, it's pointless for OP to be beating this girl over the head with a hail storm of verbal assault.

It sucks, it hurts, but instead of cyber stalking her and being "QQ y u hrdt me" move on, get a job or a hobby, and get over it.

She isn't worth it, and you are going to become worthLESS if you keep obsessing over it.
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

Funny thing is we just got back together a few days ago. We had been apart for about 6 days. I wanted to talk to her about why she did this at that point. I wouldn't necessarily say I was aiming to get her back (and I thought that the chances would have been slim anyways) but was trying to understand her decision. We talked for maybe 3 hours, but there were a lot of awkward pauses between what we said. As we kept talking, she started getting closer and closer till she finally put her hand near mine then squeezed it. Next thing I know she puts her head on my shoulder and a little after that gives me a strong hug. She asked me if I wanted to do this again and I said I would be willing to because I still liked her. She then said that she wouldn't want to hurt me again though. Then I said why don't we let it play its course, unlike what happened previously. We then embraced and kissed. I think she started to regret her decision after she had made after she knew what she lost. And I also think she was questioning normal girl things like whether I really cared about her or whether our relationship was "growing." While the initial break up really did upset me, I think that if we can move one, our relationship will be a lot stronger.

Sometimes we do things because at that time we feel like it...then change our minds and want something different. She seems confused. Good luck
    Last edited by Carmen; 13-01-10 at 10:17 AM.

Yeah, six days apart and she's already back at it? That's a lonely and desparate play. More importantly and more terrifying is that you want to "let it play it's course." How it ended this first time will be the end the second time. Guarentee it.

The point of this space apart is to let us grow ourselves instead of having our partner be our crutch. How much can you possibly grow in six days? You may have identified the problems but have you fixed them? How long will it be before you both are comfortable again and it will go back to the same it was before?

You both have to really sit down, be brutally honest, single handedly identify everything that went wrong, maybe even bring a third party into this to point out where and when things are wrong, where and when you both were wrong, and engrain it into your head that you cannot do this if you want this to succeed. Just because she may want this now, how do you know she won't reneg on this later on down the line?

I really want you to be happy and succeed, I truly do. You have to understand that you have to be logical about this.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Bjorn, don't waste your time worrying about this girl. She is lying like a carpet. This same thing happened to my roomie in college. He and this girl were dating strong for 3 or 4 months, she went home for break , hooked up with an ex bf, then when she came back to school, tried to make it out that she was doing my roomie a favor by dumping him. She said almost exactly the same things as your ex did. She isn't ready for a relationship, she really did love you , when you were going together, and now she is trying to salve her guilt by friend-zoning you, asking if you are OK, trying to do small favors for you etc. This is the worst kind of lying ho, imaginable. You are wayyyyy better off without her. She is back now, because something happened to her and her ex. She will dump you again, when someone more exciting comes along, you can depend on it.
    Last edited by Perryville; 13-01-10 at 12:20 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12