+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hair!

King Zarathu Guest
    Meh.. the only part of me that's American is the fact that I was born here, and my spelling/grammar kicks ass. Other than that, I'm all Lebanese. Some say I'm French, but whatever.

You're American. Own it.

King Zarathu Guest
    **** that shit! Last thing I need is everybody staring at me when I go to Lebanon, and having long and very repetitive conversations about Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I just want to say, for the record, that dreadlocks on white people are completely stupid. On black people, they can be sexy if they're very neat. I don't like that knee-sock-stuffed-with-cabbage-on-your-head look.
    Exactly. Kinda goes back to what I was saying, it all depends upon the person. Long or even shaved hair on the right guy can look fantastic. Any age, any era.

Dreads on the right black guy (Lenny Kravitz or Bob Marley for examples) are great. On white guys? Ummmm... no. Come'on here, get real...

Disclaimer: I'm not an authority on men's looks but I do study the competition. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiesharley View Post
    Exactly. Kinda goes back to what I was saying, it all depends upon the person. Long or even shaved hair on the right guy can look fantastic. Any age, any era.

Dreads on the right black guy (Lenny Kravitz or Bob Marley for examples) are great. On white guys? Ummmm... no. Come'on here, get real...

Disclaimer: I'm not an authority on men's looks but I do study the competition. LOL.

Well I am. j/k Well, I'm more of a connoisseur.

i'm a guy, so you probably don't care about my opinion. but personally, most guys who wear their hair long piss me off. looks like they're trying to hard. but maybe thats just me.

also they usually give off the pothead/whitetrash vibe. usually, but not always.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

King Zarathu Guest
    White trash with long hair? I see white trash with people who sit back and listen to Metallica in the middle of nowhere, riding their dirtbikes and quads. That, or people that ride motorcycles. That is such a trashy thing to me. Oh, and the people at metal concerts.

Bitch: Hey! Let me flash my tits for you!
    Me: Hey! I've got a great idea! Go **** yourself!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    White trash with long hair? I see white trash with people who sit back and listen to Metallica in the middle of nowhere, riding their dirtbikes and quads. That, or people that ride motorcycles. That is such a trashy thing to me. Oh, and the people at metal concerts.

..and then you go home and choke the chicken...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ..and then you go home and choke the chicken...

I was thinking the same thing but let's cut him some slack, he's only 15. (Or sounds like it)

BTW, what's wrong with tits? I like'em. Oh wait, I remember now! I like tits because I'm white trash as I have long hair, enjoy metal, and ride a motorcycle.

And for your information, Mr. 'Shocked At Exposed Tits,' you'll probably see more girls flashing tits at an Ivy League university drunken soriority party on any given Friday night than you will at a metal concert.
    Last edited by blackiesharley; 18-08-06 at 01:01 AM.

mullets (the staple of white trash) counts as long hair
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiesharley
    And for your information, Mr. 'Shocked At Exposed Tits,' you'll probably see more girls flashing tits at an Ivy League university drunken soriority party on any given Friday night than you will at a metal concert.
    You seem rather intact when it comes to human psychology.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    Obviously, I'm extremely shocked.

Furthermore, I wasn't stating anything close to wanting more information about where I'll be finding more exposed tits. I was only stating that in my opinion, flashing was a trashy thing to do; you ****ing dolt.

I'm sure somebody like vashti would be one to go to a metal concert on a motorcycle with a bandana and flash her tits to everybody, since she obviously craves attention.

Behind your sarcasm, I can see a small amount of truth to things. Last I checked, assholes of the described type aren't extremely educated, and it doesn't take much effort to go into my profile and peek at the following:

Cunning mathematician.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    close to wanting more information about where I'll be finding more exposed tits. I was only stating that in my opinion, flashing was a trashy thing to do; you ****ing dolt.

I'm sure somebody like vashti would be one to go to a metal concert on a motorcycle with a bandana and flash her tits to everybody, since she obviously craves attention.
    Are you calling me white trash?

For the record, I've never flashed anyone in my life, unless you count running through the sprinklers naked when I was a toddler.
    Last edited by vashti; 18-08-06 at 06:46 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Are you calling me white trash?

For the record, I've never flashed anyone in my life, unless you count running through the sprinklers naked when I was a toddler.
    No, I was being sarcastic. I was using you as an example of an educated and classy person, not somebody who would literally do it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, I was being sarcastic. I was using you as an example of an educated and classy person, not somebody who would literally do it.

Aww, that's sweet! ::blush::

King Zarathu Guest
    Does this make me a threat and a predator to adults?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast