+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hair!

hair!

hello. Im bored of my hair. it is was a buzz cut 6 months ago. And it has just grown out. It is a very boring.

What styles of hair do you like? I miss the mohawk i had last year. What do you think of mohawks? do you like long hair? short hair? gelled hair? tell me.

King Zarathu Guest
    Show us a picture of your face, and I'll give you an opinion.

The Michael Jordan haircut was always my favorite..

It's simple, plus, you can style your hair yourself, and it comes out the same everytime!!!

You'll need a razor and some shaving creame'

Don't have? not a problem..

Walk over to your garage or closet and pick up something flamable or combustable... and some matches or a lighter..

Apply gently over your hair, and light it up.. Wait for at least 30 seconds.. and your style should be ready.. running and screaming help make it look better (less burns)..

Have fun removing the excess hair..

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

King Zarathu Guest
    Dumbass...

I prefer short hair, definitely.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What looks good is dependent on your individual personality. A wall street banker would look silly with a mohawk, but a heavy-metal musician can wear it well. Get it?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What looks good is dependent on your individual personality. A wall street banker would look silly with a mohawk, but a heavy-metal musician can wear it well. Get it?

I know that this is 'Ask a Female' forum but as a male I could write a novel on hair.

Vashti is 100% right. It all depends upon the person as well as the way they 'wear' their hair, long, short, mohawk or medium. A person's 'personal style.'

I laugh about Vashti's analogy as I worked fourteen years in a very conservative law firm and managed heavy metal bands at night. While I wore my hair long and my boss didn't like it (he never said anything but I could tell) I would 'pony-tail' it during the day and dress extremely conservative to compensate. That and the fact that I did my job so well and I became his favorite employee, there was never a problem. After work, just take the rubber band out and I was ready to rock!

I'm convinced that there are two types of women. Those that HATE long hair on men and those who LOVE it. The haters probably remember the '60s hippie days and are inclined to go for the cover guy of GQ Magazine rather than the rock star on the cover of the Rolling Stone this month.

The 'lovers' tend to be more artistic types who probably remember the '80s fun days. That and lot's of women are attracted to a 'bad boy' image and long hair can represent that or at least hint of it. Some women go crazy over tattooed guys. Some women run. Some women go nuts over beards and moustaches, (that one I've never understood) while other women run.

While it's all a matter of personal taste (just like some guys prefer brunettes over blondes) I think it boils down to what YOU like and feel comfortable with hair wise. Being true to yourself goes a LONG way socially.

Right before I moved from Los Angeles to the Gulf of Mexico, I cut all my hair off. First girl I met and started seeing here (Xmas Girl for those of you that have followed my adventures) saw pics of me with long hair and said 'WHY did you cut it? WHY? PLEASE grow it back.' I since have and it seems the longer it gets, the more women I attract. The question is, is it the hair itself, or the fact that I feel more confident and more 'me' with longer hair and it shows? Probably a bit of both.

Experiment, see what feels good to you and by all means be yourself! I think that's the main thing. If you miss your mohawk by all means grow it back. I promise you there's a lady out there just waiting for you that will love it.

I warned you this was going to be a novel.
    Last edited by blackiesharley; 16-08-06 at 10:01 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiesharley View Post

I'm convinced that there are two types of women. Those that HATE long hair on men and those who LOVE it.
    I love long hair on some men, and hate it on others. Same with earrings. Some men can do it, others can't (without looking silly). I love well-groomed facial hair, though. Yummy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You're versatile, that's good (and rare).

Kinda like me. I actually prefer petite somewhat curvy brunettes with long hair, but if a tall skinny blonde with short hair wears it well (and has the right personality of course) I'm just as attracted to her.

King Zarathu Guest
    Ew! Earrings on men!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Ew! Earrings on men!
    What about pirates?

IMO, the less flashy a man is, the better, although long hair is nice to play with.

I just want to say, for the record, that dreadlocks on white people are completely stupid. On black people, they can be sexy if they're very neat. I don't like that knee-sock-stuffed-with-cabbage-on-your-head look.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    What about pirates?
    I'm a pirate and I don't have anything on my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    I'm a pirate and I don't have anything on my ears.
    Don't you prefer to be called Buccaneer-Americans?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Don't you prefer to be called Buccaneer-Americans?
    Absolutely not! Besides, you would be assuming that I'm American.

Aren't you half American?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast