+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I get your perspective

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fine then: I told you so. (In advance)

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Nope, I wouldn't trust her with anything.

Do you REALLY think some dude is sending a text like that just for fun? Like honestly. And not just 1 text it's 2 texts. I'd be pretty confident you'd find many questionable texts in your phone... and if you find NONE, then I'd bet more money she deletes them because they're incriminating.
    The two texts were right after one another I must admit. Being honest I can't see myself being with anyone else. I am going to have a sitdown tonight with her, but what do I say or avoid saying

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell her you want to see a counsellor. She's far to young to think that she can just "get over" her partner cheating on her. She *thinks* she knows how but she has obviously failed miserably, and she's making you pay for it.

Then you tell her that those texts are far too suspicious to let go. Tell her you want her to verbally put an end to it. She needs to tell him that he is never to be texting her at questionable times with questionable messages. If she puts up a fuss then you know for sure something is up.

And when you have your first love EVERYONE says "I love her, I can't see myself with anyone else" 99 times out of a 100 they marry- someone else.

you cheated, now she is distant, and it has hit you that she too is highly capable of doing the same thing to you too.

it is in part paranoia...but if she decided to forgive you for the previous incident, it does not give her the right to brush you off like that. Has this guy had her number all along, or have they recently started getting in touch?

It may be that her friend's brother is just teasing her and seeing as your girlfriend actually showed you the messages rather than trying to hide them, perhaps it is genuine that he is just messing around.
    Girl's are allowed to have guy friends after all, especially seeing as it is her friends sibling, obviously she will be nice to him. As long as she does not cross the line by doing anything physical then there shouldn't be that much to worry about.

The becoming distant thing, you need to talk to her about. Communication is key and since you "cheated" she is probably still hurt by it, you need to reassure her. And really go all out to make everything feel right again.

Well things got even weirder the other night. I was woking up to the sound of her texting. I asked her who she is texting but she said I'm not. I then told her I saw the text and she said its none of my business who she texts. She then went downstairs and locked herself in the bathroom. When she eventually came up I asked her who she was texting a 2am and she said she wasn't telling me. Anyways the next day she tells me she doesn't know if she wants to be with me, just before I have to leave for work. Obviously my work suffered and I was sent home early. She was meant to pick me up but was out, apparently she forgot as shes got a lot of shit in her head. So I asked her where she had went and she said just shopping, then I asked if she had been to this guys house, which she said yes. I then guessed it was him she was texting and she gave into it and said it was, however she won't let me know any of the texts and is continuously hidin her phone and when he texts I'm not allowed to look at her phone when she texts back. She says this guy takes her mind off things but how can she not see how much I am hurting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12