+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need a guys perspective

Need a guys perspective

I had a relationship with this guy..after 3 months of been together he asked me to move in ..I said no I wasn't sure about it...5 months he introduce me to his parents which flyed from canada all the way here to meet me.

It's been 9 month we finally say I love to each other 2 weeks from that he has to fly a day after easter in which he took pics of both of us and send it to his mom right away!!

after that I never heard from the guy again...no email no phone call no msn...nothing..

I said to myself maybe he came back and found some one new..or maybe he already had one before he left..

But now I feel stock its been 3 months since I kind of ended the so called relationship on msn....yeah just me talking to him for a freaking hour and he never talked to me back.

I just don't get it I never asked him for anything and I never wanted to actually commited to him

So I need bite of help trying to find out what happen here?..I'm not interested in knowing why we didn;t work I guess we just didn't...plus who was to be with a guy that can even say its over..I just will really like to know why guys just choice to desapear?? not all women are phyco must of us just want to have closure and be able to move on ..

and I get it is easier just to desapear is easier....but come on!
    G13

Its a little hard to understand your post. Are you saying it was some type of online relationship or mostly online relationship? Could you not get a hold of him during those 3 months? Did you try at all?

Fill in a few details. I don't understand the situation you are trying to convey.

That sucks. I would have to say he is a coward. Guys sometimes choose avoidance because they do not know how to deal. What happened to you is ridiculous and uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by glueying View Post
    I had a relationship with this guy..after 3 months of been together he asked me to move in ..I said no I wasn't sure about it...5 months he introduce me to his parents which flyed from canada all the way here to meet me.

It's been 9 month we finally say I love to each other 2 weeks from that he has to fly a day after easter in which he took pics of both of us and send it to his mom right away!!

after that I never heard from the guy again...no email no phone call no msn...nothing..
    It sounds like he was more interested in proving that he can have a relationship with someone to his parents than he was in the relationship with you. He probably disappeared after his parents accepted that he's grown up now, he's a big boy who can be in relationships.

Maybe they bought him a new toy to play with as a reward.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

That's interesting. I had a girl do something similar to me where out of nowhere she just excommunicated me. Well, not completely out of nowhere but we had a fight over something minor which I can't even remember, and up to that point our relationship had been great, and we had just exchanged "i love you's." Then nearly a year later she sends me a message saying she was going through some things at that time, and that she got scared because the relationship felt like it was getting too serious..

I would say that it's possible the guy could be going through something similar but if he's the one who had his parents fly in to see you and all of that, it's surprising that he'd be the one to do something like that.. It's definitely a horrible feeling and I know it all too well. The feeling of it being over, but never having official closure because the other party just left without saying a word. My best guess is that he may have been scared off by the perceived seriousness of the relationship and was too scared to tell you. So don't worry about it, and don't worry about him. With the appropriate amount of time, that feeling will go away.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

....yeah just me talking to him for a freaking hour and he never talked to me back.

maybe he died? sometimes people set up their msn to activate automatically in the background when their computer is turned on....
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I said to myself maybe he came back and found some one new..or maybe he already had one before he left..

But now I feel stock its been 3 months since I kind of ended the so called relationship on msn....yeah just me talking to him for a freaking hour and he never talked to me back.

I just don't get it I never asked him for anything and I never wanted to actually commited to him

So I need bite of help trying to find out what happen here?..I'm not interested in knowing why we didn;t work I guess we just didn't...plus who was to be with a guy that can even say its over..I just will really like to know why guys just choice to desapear?? not all women are phyco must of us just want to have closure and be able to move on ..

and I get it is easier just to desapear is easier....but come on!

Have you checked the obituaries in his home town?

He might still love you but can't say it.

I'm not suggesting that you stalk him, but there's a load of skip tracing tools at your online disposal which when used properly, may uncover what happened.

He sounds like he was really into you.