+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doubts

he doesn't apologize or initiate sex and is lazy with sex. i don't know qwerts, this guy sounds lazy and inconsiderate. two very difficult things in a partner. girl, you've already got difficult things in your life to deal with. doesn't sound like he's willing to cherish you and make it easier on you.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    A year is quite soon for the honeymoon stage. I've been with my girlfriend for about that, but I feel right in the middle of the honeymoon stage.
    I agree with Charlie. It took us 5 years. One major concern in your post is the lack of positives about your relationship. What's good?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    It sounds a strange advice but if this is a meaningful relationship to you I would encourage you to move in together for a certain period of time. It's sadly the quickest and most effective way to test a relationship. Instead of draggin some issues on and on over time...you will pretty sure know for certain if you are right for each other.

But if the idea of moving in together already fills you with angst ..then I guess you have your answer.
    If it was just me then i would probably do this, just move in with him and if it didnt work out then we go our separate ways, but i have my son and he comes first so this isnt possible. I dont want to move in with him unless im 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    I think a good man is difficult to find...I mean a responsible, caring, well-together man..also someone who is always gonna have your best interests at heart...

Is he financially stable? Would he be a good influence on your son?

His sex drive is not as high as yours but it still exists right?

No man is gonna be perfect anyway...it's a trade-off...there is also something you have not thought about but in maybe 4 to 5 years your libido will start to tickle you much less..I think you are at your pick probably right now...how old is your guy?

So don't throw the towel away for the sex drive mismatch...think about it...you did say you love him...
    Yes, he's financially stable, has a good job and is fantastic with my son. They get on great, if they didnt then it would be a deal breaker. Yeh we still have sex, regularly, he's 30.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    he doesn't apologize or initiate sex and is lazy with sex. i don't know qwerts, this guy sounds lazy and inconsiderate. two very difficult things in a partner. girl, you've already got difficult things in your life to deal with. doesn't sound like he's willing to cherish you and make it easier on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I agree with Charlie. It took us 5 years. One major concern in your post is the lack of positives about your relationship. What's good?
    I think my post did just focus on his negatives, he really isnt an inconsiderate person and i wouldnt call him lazy. His job is stressful and tiring both mentally and physically.
    He is kind and thoughtful, romantic and funny. He makes me laugh and smile, and when im with him, all of these niggles dont matter, i forget them because everything feels 'right' when we're together.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12