+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ungrateful girlfriend is driving me crazy am I dumb to hope she changes

And no asking for a bj is NOT AT ALLLL treating her like a hooker. Its also not the point at all. Yes I entered the relationship aware of the children and the fact that they come first but are you saying thats her excuse for ignoring my needs and wants no matter how basic they were. All I wanted was respect but she goes and propositions one of my close friends for sex right in front of me. All I wanted was dinner and she was always tooo tired or just straight up said no. All I wanted was a girlfriend I could trust and she lies to my face about cheating on me. All I wanted was for her to clean nup her own house but she never gets around to it. All I wanted was a ****ing show of gratification to feel special and she never said a word. All I wanted was for her to stop embarassing me in frony od my friends and she continued to humiliate me. She showed more gratitude to some bum she used to **** for getting into a fight with some hoodrats at a party she threw then she ever did for me when I spent hours a day helping her in any way I could. No one would want to see their girlfriend jump on there ex and kiss him on the cheek like he just ****ing saved christmas and even after I told her not to touch him she starts grinding with him on the dance floor I guess she really missed that dick huh? All I got was a thank you after helping her court case. All I wanted was to feel appreciated but I never was. All my friends hate the way she treats me in front of them. I didnt listen to them I loved her and knew shed make me happy someday. Even after spelling out the way I felt to her she didnt do shit to change. And the shit I asked her to do were the only things she COULD DO. She doesnt have money, she can bearly leave her house cause of her kids, shes difficult to deal with most of the time, she humiliated me jn front of my friends, she already cheated on me, and she drags her feet for doing anything for me thatinvolves getting up, her psycho ex has been threatening to kill me from day one, when she gets stressed she takes it out on me cause she cant deal with it productively or at all. Im the only person in my family without a mental disorder. My brothrr is schizophrenic and liked to tell me tupac was my brother, my oldest sister hears voices through the radio, and my other sister is a bipolar cunt who makes everyone miserable. I knew dealing with her wasnt going to be easy due to her mental disorder but I didnt hold it against her like that I knew she had issues and I was prepared to deal with them cause ive dealt with them my whole life. And all the things I expected at the beginning of the relationship I threw out the window. And the ONLY thing I ever wanted or expected was her to cook occasionally and a bj here and there AND SHE COULDNT EVEN DO THAT. I put my life on hold for her and gave up on so many things fro. Her the point about the bj thing wasnt that I based our relationship on it like a shallow douche...it was the only ****ing thing she could do for me! And thats how pathetic it got she couldnt even do this one thing I asked her for, from all the shit I gave up and from how low my expectations got. Cause the worss that came out her mouth hurt me and made me feel awful, did she tell you about how she made fun of my dick and compared me to her exes? All she could ****ing offer was her body cause everything else she did made me miserable and she couldnt even do THAT so whatever you wanted to say some shit without knowing the whole story theres my chunk. You say relationships arent 50 50? What about 1% to 99% for almost a year and no ****ing gratitude either. Ask her sister about how ungratefuk she was ask her father ask my friends ask everyone in the world but her and they will all say the same shit.

And you know what her mother said to me before she passed away? "Shes going to mess you up, youll never treat a girl the same way again after her" and she was completely right.

So is all that cause of christmas stress lissa? Her telling me that my friend was "intriging" to his face and then she tells me that it was about his ****ing COCK? and to her defense she said AND I QOUTE "well you knoe what they say about jewish boys being hung..." yeah that was christmas stress. **** off lissa you dont know shit she is a whore lissa. Even the biggest sluts I know wouldnt say something like that in front of their boyfrienss on their ducking BIRTHDAY no less. I dont nedd that bullshit in my life.

I was potentially ready to marry this girl, become a step father to her kids and accept all the bullshit in her life. But she ****ed it all up for no reason, shes too lazy and slutty aand spend more time making fun of me than making me feel like a man.
    Last edited by bassman123; 09-01-14 at 10:01 PM.

She def takes advantage of you! you seem like a great guy. i would try being careless and see how she likes it. let her be frustrated for once. but if you dont feel like playing games then you should leave her. maybe shes just a lazy person all around. if it drives you that crazy then leave. even tho its hard believe me i kno its hard. i cant get the courage to leave my careless bf. good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12