+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guys: Is it even possible to feel this way.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Tug View Post
    YOUR PATHETIC! With 9400 posts how can you come here and contribute anything beings you never leave the safety of this forum and couldnt get a woman to save your life. If you have nothing positive to offer dont say anything at all. People come here for sympathy and compassion while they try to work through a very difficult time in their life. Your reply offers none of that. GO TROLL SOMEPLACE ELSE LOSER!
    Tug... I was giving you Kudos not to mention I'm a woman. However; looking at this outburst and your extreme reactivity to perceived disagreement of your opinion, I take back the Kudos.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Tug View Post
    YOUR PATHETIC! With 9400 posts how can you come here and contribute anything beings you never leave the safety of this forum and couldnt get a woman to save your life. If you have nothing positive to offer dont say anything at all. People come here for sympathy and compassion while they try to work through a very difficult time in their life. Your reply offers none of that. GO TROLL SOMEPLACE ELSE LOSER!
    Uh... she was saying "Good job".

Dumbass.

P.S. - it's "You're"

I've said the similar things before, and had similar things said back to me by a female.

Basically means, yes I like you, I wouldn't want to hurt you but I have no attraction other than friendship. The whole "You deserve someone better" is basically just them trying to make your feel better.

Liking someone and having feelings for someone doesn't mean you want a relationship with them. I have a few female friends who I have become close with but never wanted a relationship with them, despite them falling for me.

And whilst typing this it's making me realise quite a few things in my current situation. (Just had someone say the same... "Feelings don't just go away, but you do deserve better than me and you will realise that soon")

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12