+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin

Even if I didn't like Obama, I wouldn't vote for McCain because I think he's going to have a heart attack before he finishes a term and Sarah Palin running this country would scare the living shit out of me.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Even if I didn't like Obama, I wouldn't vote for McCain because I think he's going to have a heart attack before he finishes a term and Sarah Palin running this country would scare the living shit out of me.
    I just heard Fareed Zakaria on CNN say that stastically the odds of her becoming president are very good. He said there was a 1 in 5 chance.

I'm sick today and thus in bed watching CNN.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    He'll make it because there are enough racists out there who won't vote a black man into office simply because he's black. He'll make it because there's a horde of uneducated, simple-minded people who want a guy in office who'll kick the pants off America's enemies.
    This bullshit again, "If Obama doesn't win it's because of the racists!"

And also that painting the general American population to be a horde of uneducated, simple-minded people

Such bullshit untrue elitism. Again why I hate the so-called "intellectual thought," because it is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    This bullshit again, "If Obama doesn't win it's because of the racists!"

And also that painting the general American population to be a horde of uneducated, simple-minded people

Such bullshit untrue elitism. Again why I hate the so-called "intellectual thought," because it is wrong
    I don't think Gribble was talking about general Americans but the contingent that came out in droves to vote for Bush. Unless I misinterpreted his post.

You know I am no fan of stereotyping, but let's face it, there are ALOT of uneducated people out there with the right to vote. I just saw a youtube video of some drunk Jerry Springer-type lady saying that she won't vote for Obama because his middle name is "Hussein."

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I don't think Gribble was talking about general Americans but the contingent that came out in droves to vote for Bush. Unless I misinterpreted his post.

You know I am no fan of stereotyping, but let's face it, there are ALOT of uneducated people out there with the right to vote. I just saw a youtube video of some drunk Jerry Springer-type lady saying that she won't vote for Obama because his middle name is "Hussein."
    I saw it too.

On the 4-wheeler.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And how many people are voting for Obama just because he IS black? I would bet FAR more than those who aren't voting for him because he is black. Not only that, the media pushes this type of behavior and encourages it with their incessant "Wouldn't it be great to have a black or female president?" HYPOCRISY UP THE FUCCKING ASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! They want people to vote for him BECAUSE HE'S BLACK AND IT'S TIME FOR A BLACK PRESIDENT, or the case with Hillary, LET'S VOTE HILLARY BECAUSE IT IS TIME FOR A WOMAN PRESIDENT!

So they make that acceptable. You can vote for Obama or Hillary if she was running just by virtue of them being black or a woman, and that is OK. Actually, it's not OK, it's GREAT because it shows how well cultured and open-minded you are!

Actually, it is more ignorant than not voting for him because he IS black. The reason it is more ignorant is because of the REASONING of each side. For people voting for him because he is black, their reasoning is "It's time for a minority president." For those not voting for him because he is black, it is "I'm afraid he will mismanage the government, an opinion I formulated because he is black." The second line of reasoning is more legitimate

YAY! It's time for a black or woman president, let's vote for them because of that! But God forbid someone didn't vote for them because of that same factor!

Again, intellectualism = retarded. I see it too much on college campus and it only speaks for the stupidity of the people espousing the beliefs of intellectual movements and thought

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    And how many people are voting for Obama just because he IS black?
    I've stated this myself.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I've stated this myself.
    Good Fras, I'm glad. That's an excellent argument for this

I agree that people shouldn't be basing their votes on race or gender. I think that some people will, just as some may favor Palin because she's a MILF.

I'm not sure I understand how hard it is for some people to pick up the newspaper and read about the issues and then make up their minds, but apparently it's a challenge for some people.

Close your eyes and pretend you see no race, color, gender, religion, etc, etc. Who (between the two) represents the better move for the US at this time and why?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Close your eyes and pretend you see no race, color, gender, religion, etc, etc. Who (between the two) represents the better move for the US at this time and why?
    Ron Paul.

Because he'll dissolve government, cut spending and taxing, and limit our world relations.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Ron Paul.

Because he'll dissolve government, cut spending and taxing, and limit our world relations.
    I am curious to the answer between these two: McCain and Obama. I am just curious to the answer for my own information.

Of course vote for who you desire.

Why Obama, DM?

What about John McCain being too old? Is that a valid reason not to vote for him?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Why Obama, DM?
    Because Palin scares me, even though her daughter is some hot jailbait ass

Although I need to look into the economic plans for each because that is obviously extraordinarily important right now. For that I will refer to my dad because that is right up his alley

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast