+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hiya I'm Sarah maybe this dream I had 2 nights ago will explain me

Hiya I'm Sarah maybe this dream I had 2 nights ago will explain me

I'm 16 year old future psychologist, in my free time I read and play tennis. I hate chemistry, and love art, and English. I'm bipolar (normal right now), and a worry worm. I have so much anxiety (from photography and chemistry class) that I have a permanent crick in my neck. My dreams are very disturbing, and every morning I freak my friends in home room out by sharing my dreams to them.

Sunday night my dreams were these: I was swimming with crocodiles trying to get back to a cruise boat (It was parked ON the beach) with my mom, stepdad, and brother. When we reached the shore, my brother said he like alligators and what do you know? an alligator is lying on the sand and we pet its head b/c it's friendly. Then we're in our room (my mom and I are; don't know where stepdad and brother are) and I'm looking for eggs to put on an English muffin, when my mom tells me to turn off the light and close the refrigerator. I look out the window behind me and a small boat with lights is coming towards our cruise boat. The pirates on the boat get on our boat, and my brother (has reappeared; stepdad isn't in dream anymore) mom and I run to the to floor and are by a little slit that's supposed to be the top of the stairs. The pirates are searching everyone out to shoot them. My dog (a mix of my dog moe and cat tyler) has just appeared in the dream and is gone. //woke up from the scariest dream I've ever had/fall back asleep// Same dream. No more pirates and the cruise boat is parked at a dock. My "dog" is on the dock and goes back on the boat. I see 4 little mammals which in the dream I'm told are pirahnas even though they aren't fish. They wander onto the boat. I'm in a bedroom and see them by the bed. I don't have a gun, but I shoot them one by one and watch them fall. After I kill them all, I have an epiphany: THEY'RE PUPPIES!!! When I realize this, they jump up as if they were never shot and killed.// Around 7 my stepdad wakes me up/ I mumble an ok and immediately fall back asleep.// I'm in a little glass 2 story building with my "sister" (I don't have a sister in real life) We're slaves and we have to turn rocks into spheres. Our "owner" tells us that we have 12 or 13 more hours. As she goes down the elevator, I'm not playing a character in the dream, I just watch her descend (the elevator is just a platform). My sister and I are now on the ground with my dad and talking about how getting out of a fire (we're at the beach, I think) and how going on this little waterfall in a log wouldn't behoove us. (My dad isn't in the dream anymore.) Then I'm buying Barbie sets that go together and placing them all over the ground. I turn around and I'm in a garden. What I think is supposed to be a lifesize human Ken doll asks my sister and me if we want to go to the dance with him in the garden. I reply that I'm not wearing anything fancy enough (weird b/c people at school ask me constantly why I mostly just wear dresses to school) and the Ken doll replies that what I'm wearing will suffice. (My sister isn't in the dream anymore.) The Ken doll goes to the bathroom I think and since I don't know anyone else, I wait for him outside (The dream is now in my dad's backyard, and where the bathroom is, is under the playhouse where my sandbox used to be). As I'm waiting by the bathroom, the Ken doll gives me a letter, but I don't actually read words, nor do I make up the words on my own: "Why are you at this party? (the letter from the Ken doll is speaking to me) You died 10 years ago in a fire." In like a voiceover they do in movies when the main character is saying something to the audience I say, "I didn't see him again after that." I'm still in my dad's backyard and am walking down the ivy, when my cat, tyler is running up the ivy. I try to pet him, and he flinches back from me// My stepdad opens my door and says, "Are you not up yet?" I jump out of bed and run to the kitchen. It's 7:40. If you think you know what that dream means, please tell me.

OW.

Okay, this may sound harsh, but I mean it in the nicest way possible:

1) You cannot post a chunk of text like that with no breaks in it and expect 95% of the people on this forum to read it.

2) There is NOTHING in this world so boring as someone else's dreams. Nothing. You must make that thing more concise.
    Spammer Spanker

Did you even bother to read it???

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why bother? i wouldn't waste my time on someone's dream.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

My theory on dreams is they all either fall into the category of what you wish would happen, or what you fear will happen. That, and they really have no bearing on your life, so try not to sweat 'em.