+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What kind of music is everyone into?

Originally posted by hysteria
    oh rock music is great!! who listens to HIM here?? anyone?? they have rad love songs
    HIM is awesome. Right Here in my Arms is such a great song. I think it's kinda lame how they made HIM change his name to HER because there's some lame band here already named HIM. Oh well, he's still awesome. He also did a really good cover of Rebel Yell.
    Heit ist mein taug.

i hate country but know some songs. grrr.

i hate rap but also know songs. i'm nice to my friends and suffer.

classical when i'm painting.

but i love pink floyd, tom petty, areosmith (old stuff), beatles, linkin park, korn, pod, puddle of mudd, evanescence, courty love, garbage... oh i think you all get the point.

i have to listen to the radio. i don't have a tape or cd player in my car. *cries* well the benefit is that my car was once a state troopers, so it's suped up.

and yeah i agree, some stations just over play some music *cougheminemcough* that's when i turn to howard stern!
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

I only listen to two radio stations. One is called Retro and only plays 80s music, the other is called Kool and plays all kinds of stuff. They have classic rock, harder rock, reggae, electronica, all kinds of awesome stuff. I've listened to it for 6 years and I've never heard the same song twice on it, now that's an impressive track record.
    Heit ist mein taug.

HIM is awesome. Right Here in my Arms is such a great song. I think it's kinda lame how they made HIM change his name to HER because there's some lame band here already named HIM. Oh well, he's still awesome.
    well HIM is not just one person its a band (his infernal majesty) and i havent heard of any of this "her" music but meh oh well. Yeh sigillium diaboli, right here in my arms and beyond redemtion are the good songs.
    Hysteria

I realize its a band, I've seen him in concert. I just refer to HIM instead of the whole band. Just like say......I don't refer to George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic, I just say George Clinton.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I'll listen to almost anything other then country. Lol I've given it chances, but for some reason...i just can't like it.

If it sounds good, and I like the lyrics...ill listen too it. i aught to show you my mp3 list sometime lol, I got artists from all different genres.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Isn't it funny how so many people on this board hate country, yet it's either the most popular or one of the most popular types of music in the USA. And it's all because of damned Texas. I say we shoulda let them be their own country when they wanted to so later on we could've invaded them and killed all their people. The bastards!

Alexi

lol definately!!!
    Hysteria

i love HIM . wats ur fav?
    i also listen to dave matthews band a lot . donno why i think DM is cute too..
    Whats love gotta do with it!

Oh man, I'll try my best to censor myself here so I don't offend anyone. I'll just leave it at me not being able to stand Dave Matthews. I think that the music his band plays is quite exceptional but when I hear his voice I can't help but cringe.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I get that when I hear John Mayer and his hick dialect.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Originally posted by sfalexi
    And it's all because of damned Texas.
    How dare you! Have you ever been to Texas? It's such a fabulous state. Sure their taste in music may blow moosecock but it really is a remarkable state, it may very well be my favorite in the US (either Texas or Colorado). All this hip hop junk is like the most popular crap in this nation and it's a plague on our pop culture but I don't blame the nation for it.

PS: I wasn't offended or anything, there was a lot of sarcasm in that post so don't think I'm mad or anything.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Oh I've been to texas. And my uncle now lives there. And I stand by remark. I'm not SERIOUSLY upset at Texas (actually it's number two on my "where to retire" list), but the people I have met from there tend to be the most arrogant, annoying, bigheaded people I've ever met. EVER. I mean any state that has a subscription magazine dedicated to HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL is beyond professional help. I'm not fan of Hitler, but had he gone after Texas I may have thought a little higher of him . . .

Alexi

my fav song for HIM would either be beyond redemption or gone with the sin is also good. But to top it right off the best song the've evr made is THE SACRAMENT i recommend a download
    Hysteria

you think Texas is huge on country music... you should check out Vermont sometime! Its hick central.. but you know.. to each his own.. I mean. beauty is to the eye of the beholder right? well .. music is to the ear thats all..
    btw... my dad listens to country .. I am ashamed to admit it but I can actually stand some of it..

I know.. I know.... it sucks moosecock but .. it has some history in my life.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast