+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relationships - 2nd time round

It takes a lot of guts to do that,you should be proud of yourself.I havent been strong enough to delete my exs numbers yet.Who knows,one day i hope

Best Wishes.I know how hard it is

Rob

The whole time I had his number I had this overwhelming obsession to keep texting and calling. I was making myself miserable so i had to cut the cord. I'm hurting now Rob, but I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders...I might not feel the same tonight when I get home alone however....

Are you able to change your number? I could as I didn't have a contract phone - maybe that might be something you could do to start? x
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. -- Anon

Oh god. I never knew how hard No Contact would be....can anyone offer any advice?

I'm keeping myself as busy as possible, killed 2 hours in the gym last night (worked real hard, kept imagining him with her...that made me work harder!)

I know I'm only what, 24 hours in? But I hate to think he's hurting real bad that I'm not contacting him at all....i think I am going to crack, but I can't...
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. -- Anon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12