+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One Month

Thanks all.

OV, I didn't post that to brag about my guy or his intellectual prowess or other qualities he has, however much I'd like to. I don't have to prove him or myself to anyone. I posted to give people an update.

Your remarks always bemuse me. If I was ever personally insulting to you, your insults in my threads would make sense. But most of the time it just comes across as random bitterness in a vaccum. *shrug*
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    We need a testimonial forum.
    That's an excellent idea. You can always quote me if you start one.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like things are going really well, that is nice to read. Happy for you, esp. with all you've been through recently. Congrats, SB.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    But most of the time it just comes across as random bitterness in a vaccum. *shrug*
    I like that quote. Maybe we need a "Random bitterness in a vacuum awareness and support" thread

It's good that you've had a good run for a month with this guy, things are looking up. The next checkpoints will be at three month, six month and one year marks, hopefully all will be running smoothly by then. Congrats on finding a decent guy, these day and age good partners are becoming a rarity. I hope they don't end up on an endangered species list.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I like that quote. Maybe we need a "Random bitterness in a vacuum awareness and support" thread
    I like to refer to these creatures as "Mysogemos". Guys who let their hatred for women transform them into whiny, creepy emos.

I like to refer to these creatures as "Mysogemos". Guys who let their hatred for women transform them into whiny, creepy emos.
    Some people don't have enough love for themselves or enough energy to ever have a loving couple relationship.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    More stupid women logic right there.

Oh **** it, I just can't be bothered anymore.

Anyways, Starbuck said it best:

Last edited by bluesummer; 04-02-09 at 11:55 AM.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

women transform them into whiny, creepy emos.
    Yes, women have that effect on any intelligent life form.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Oh **** it, I just can't be bothered anymore.
    Translation: "waahhhhh he is right wahhhhhhh"

your insults in my threads
    See, the thing about it is that sometimes the insults are the truth and not really insults. I never intentionally try too insults but hey. Judging by the past people you dated I figured intelligence is probably a difficult quality for you to detect in a date . Sorry, well not really...I'm not sorry. However I'm sure you can smell refer from a mile away now and are great at xbox games. ..that is always a plus right?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 04-02-09 at 12:14 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Well, minus OV's lil flame war he trying to stur, this thread is one of the few reasons I browse this forum. Happy stories ^^

that is always a plus right
    This coming from the person who goes out of his way to stay completely unattached from anyone because he's so afraid of commitment that he'll claim it's merely logic and that humans do not need close interaction with others to be healthy and happy? A person who posts on a love forum, but the closest he gets to actually loving a person is his car?

At least she's trying to develop relationships with people. Occasionally we all make bad decisions, and from what I've read she's been working hard to understand why she made poor decisions along with how to fix her mate evaluation process.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    This coming from the person who goes out of his way to stay completely unattached from anyone because he's so afraid of commitment that he'll claim it's merely logic and that humans do not need close interaction with others to be healthy and happy? A person who posts on a love forum, but the closest he gets to actually loving a person is his car?
    Sounds like you have me all figured out Dr. Phil . That is good cause I have some spectacular and wonderful persona description of you too. I think I know what you are like too see. I think you just want a dick in your mouth

can someone please put a dick in Lite's mouth? because we all know that is what he wants.

Oh and you can have your stupid ideas about me all you want. You can think I am a bitter man, or whatever you claimed above, or you can masterbate to my posts..I don't care but please don't put words in my mouth. I don't claim and think that ALL humans do not need human interaction to be happy...I however do claim that I DON'T and for you to claim otherwise you would need some out of this world evidence cause I know me better than you know me. I do claim that we don't need it for health issues, you show me an article where someone has died(not with suicide) because they were not in a relationship and you might have something going. I have yet to see loneliness kill.

I don't even obviously view happiness the same way you do, and you are going to tell me if I am happy or not? strange crap I tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTooya View Post
    Well, minus OV's lil flame war he trying to stur
    They feed the fire. I was done with this thread.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 04-02-09 at 12:52 PM.

Sounds like you have me all figured out Dr. Phil . That is good cause I have some spectacular and wonderful persona description of you too. I think I know what you are like too see. I think you just want a dick in your mouth

can someone please put a dick in Lite's mouth? because we all know that is what he wants.

Oh and you can have your stupid ideas about me all you want. You can think I am a bitter man, or whatever you claimed above, or you can masterbate to my posts..I don't care but please don't put words in my mouth. I don't claim and think that ALL humans do not need human interaction to be happy...I however do claim that I DON'T and for you to claim otherwise you would need some out of this world evidence cause I know me better than you know me. I do claim that we don't need it for health issues, you show me an article where someone has died(not with suicide) because they were not in a relationship and you might have something going. I have yet to see loneliness kill.

I don't even obviously view happiness the same way you do, and you are going to tell me if I am happy or not? strange crap I tell ya.

They feed the fire. I was done with this thread.
    Ah yes, the witty "You must be gay." retort from OV once again. Let's have a round of rousing applause from OV ladies and gentlemen!

There are a good number of people die shortly after their spouses. They give up on living because the person meant that much to them. People need people.

But no, you come in here with your I'm Dr. Gregory House act about how you need no-one. Only, instead of a motorcycle you have a fast car. I'm guessing you don't want people in your life because you're afraid of them. Love the act dude, can't wait to see the next season.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Judging by the past people you dated I figured intelligence is probably a difficult quality for you to detect in a date .
    Since you know fck-all about me, (aside from one of my previous relationship stories) you seem to think you're now an expert on me. I have no idea why you even care to post in my threads. And yes, it's actually getting a little creepy.

I've dated guys with PH-Ds, guys that have amazing jobs, and really interesting and varied backgrounds--actors, authors, musicians, music execs, etc., I've made relationship mistakes...I'll admit it. I'm fcking allowed. It's not like I try to hide or gloss over the fact that I know I made a bad choice.

OK, now's the part where OV says "Get around much?" Which is so funny and original!

Seems like every time someone is happy or getting laid on this forum, you're all up in the thread, spouting a bunch of bitterness. Then you whine to the high heavens when someone calls you bitter. Go cry somewhere else OV...seriously.
    Last edited by starbuck; 04-02-09 at 08:04 PM.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Translation: "waahhhhh he is right wahhhhhhh"
    Nope.

Translation: You're so one-minded that suggesting anything that doesn't fall in line with your neurotic way of thinking is about as pointless as screaming at a block of cement. You think you're right about everything.

So, basically.....why ****ing bother. Clear enough for you?

***Awaits what OV thinks is a witty response***
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Hey, I'm actually flattered that you all think I have witty responses. I'm at work. I'll decide later if I give a **** enough to answer some of the BS here when I get home.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast