+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Excessively intimidated by beautiful girls..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    knowing your gay fixation, that is not what you would actually be attempting to do with my ass...you straight homo.
    Come at me bro.......

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Come at me bro.......
    Hey! Derpa derp; you like jacked my post. Be original, hurr hurr hurr.

Hey! Derpa derp; you like jacked my post. Be original, hurr hurr hurr.
    Come at me bro is original in my country. It just got here. Typical yank, always back down when stood up to. Yawn.

Unlucky im not arab, eh.

Come at me bro is original in my country. It just got here. Typical yank, always back down when stood up to. Yawn.

Unlucky im not arab, eh.
    Good (non-suicide bomb advocating) God! That is so old. Then again, didn't Troll-istan or wherever you're from just get consumer products like last week?

Good (non-suicide bomb advocating) God! That is so old. Then again, didn't Troll-istan or wherever you're from just get consumer products like last week?
    Worst. Comeback. Ever.

I expected better. Most virgins are good at trash talking. You seem to be the exception.

Worst. Comeback. Ever.

I expected better. Most virgins are good at trash talking. You seem to be the exception.
    Oh, you viewed that as a "comeback"? I was just honestly asking about the economic and cultural state of Kazakhstan. You know that "Borat" has spread so many misnomers (or possibly not) about your country.

Actually, the worst thing that could happen is not for my own sake; it's for others like me. Beautiful girls get checked out, the flattery goes to their heads and thus they become manipulative bitches. It's a dangerous thing.
    It's your misconception of women is putting you in the position you are in. A lot of beautiful women, may come off as snobby, but they are actually insecure, or shy. Sometimes that attention is embarrassing and unwelcoming, because they feel they are being treated like a piece of meat.....that's why they get upset.

This is my experience: when I worked at a night club, a close male friend of mine came up to me one night and told me guys think I'm too "expensive" looking as the put it, to ask out...that they thought I would only date a guy that has huge muscles, drove a nice car, and had money. I was quite saddened by this because I thought I was doing the right thing by looking my best. I took matters into my own hands at started ask guys out instead of waiting to be asked out. You insecure guys are fools to think an attractive girl is out of your league. Time to grow a set and ask them out. If you get rejected then move onto the next...sometime somewhere you are going to hear one of them say yes.

Smackie in making a thread all about her shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It's your misconception of women is putting you in the position you are in. A lot of beautiful women, may come off as snobby, but they are actually insecure, or shy. Sometimes that attention is embarrassing and unwelcoming, because they feel they are being treated like a piece of meat.....that's why they get upset.

This is my experience: when I worked at a night club, a close male friend of mine came up to me one night and told me guys think I'm too "expensive" looking as the put it, to ask out...that they thought I would only date a guy that has huge muscles, drove a nice car, and had money. I was quite saddened by this because I thought I was doing the right thing by looking my best. I took matters into my own hands at started ask guys out instead of waiting to be asked out. You insecure guys are fools to think an attractive girl is out of your league. Time to grow a set and ask them out. If you get rejected then move onto the next...sometime somewhere you are going to hear one of them say yes.
    Sincere thanks for your insights. Did you succeed when you asked the guys out? I hear that guys say much about wishing girls would ask them out instead and actually deny most of those girls.

Well, my case is exceptional, since I don't relate or have contemporary interests and as we all know, beautiful girls conform precisely to current pop culture because to deviate from social convention would probably result in their falling down in leagues..

Classic LR.

Classic LR.
    Cool story, bro.

Sincere thanks for your insights. Did you succeed when you asked the guys out? I hear that guys say much about wishing girls would ask them out instead and actually deny most of those girls.

Well, my case is exceptional, since I don't relate or have contemporary interests and as we all know, beautiful girls conform precisely to current pop culture because to deviate from social convention would probably result in their falling down in leagues..
    I only got one no because the guy didn't want to date a smoker, but other than that I had np, the others welcomed it actually. I paid for everything, the dates were casual, and no (for those trolls) I didn't provide happy ending lol, but the dates went well, had fun. And yes they in turn asked me out...some I turned down, some I did go out with again.
    Last edited by smackie9; 28-10-12 at 05:27 AM.

Smackie in making a thread all about her shocker.
    Awwww did I steal the spot light from you? You attention whore you.

I only got one no because the guy didn't want to date a smoker, but other than that I had np, the others welcomed it actually. I paid for everything, the dates were casual, and no (for those trolls) I didn't provide happy ending lol, but the dates went well, had fun. And yes they in turn asked me out...some I turned down, some I did go out with again.
    me me me me. look at me....

It's your misconception of women is putting you in the position you are in. A lot of beautiful women, may come off as snobby, but they are actually insecure, or shy.

[snip]

they thought I would only date a guy that has huge muscles, drove a nice car, and had money. I was quite saddened by this because I thought I was doing the right thing by looking my best.
    This, right here.

When I met my wife 21 years ago, she wore huge glasses with big frames, and kept her hair brushed down around her face. First thing I wondered was why the hell she was hiding that face. She was beautiful, and wanted no one to look at her. Mostly she was shy and insecure. Nowadays other women ask her what her secret is, and get all disappointed when she says "soap".

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast