+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girl confusing me once again

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    do you seriously expect her to look back at you as she leaves? that's ridiculous.
    No I expect her to look at me in the eyes and say "goodbye" and then walk, not rush off without hiding behind her friends and maybe wave at me. Or at least smile. Instead of telling me she likes me kissing me and playing me for an idiot when I know perfectly well that is not the case.

She said sorry for messing me around but that doesn't seem to make it ok does it. Especially when she says she still likes you when I know full well that distance is just a lame excuse.

Shes got til the end of the week before I start looking for someone else again. All i wanted was a girlfriend to spend my summer with. And the girls where I live don't tickle my fancy.

anachronistic Guest
    that i understand. i'm not dating till i'm off to college.

Haha. Now thats what I like to call a she-devil. Your story is so similar to my buddy's from last year. The girl messed with him in a similar fashion for about a month. Then by the time it was her birthday we made him realize how much of a she-devil she really was.

To this very day, I still laugh at what we did as revenge. We hid dead fish throughout her house for her birthday party we smuggled them in from the bathroom window upstairs. As far as I know it was basically a frat house or whatever they are called.

An example of places we hid them were behind pictures we punch a whole in the wall and threw one in or threw one into the back of her cupboard. I later found out a similar prank was done in a movie. What a way to get back at someone.

I realize how completely random and ridiculous this story is but you gotta do what you gotta do. My sincere apologies for your she-devil encounter and I hope your search ends well for you.

anachronistic Guest
    ahh, the sweet taste of revenge. not a drop of it will affect my soul.

lol I wish I could pull off a stunt like that, but I know I couldn't cos I forgive people to easy I guess...

Yes i'm the same as you i just let poeple walk all over me and not even say a word i guess it's the person you are but sometimes you have to fight back other wise you will get no where in life.
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

From my experience when I do something about it it just makes everything worse.

Well you need to know when the right time is to stand up and fight sometime like you said it dose make it worse but sometimes it don't i guess you have never had that experience yet but one day you will one day something will happen that will change your whole life and change you.

...I do have this girls myspace password and a pic of her drunk in the bushes >

Well that sounds good it's not to much and it's not to little

The only tng stopping me is the fact tat she'd know it was me. She does know where I live and I have a feeling she would send her cousin after me :/

Shall I just steal her account which shes had for like 4 years and say she got hacked haha

Thats a good point didn't think of that

Thats a good one two

Well the thing is I guess it was easier to pull off since I was not attached with the girl. Though I must say it took quite a bit of convincing to get my friend who did like her to help with the revenge....

mmm I haven't done it yet but i'm thinking about it.

I'm not sure whether this girl is trying to get my attention or not.. shes been posting a hell of a lot of bullitins on myspace about random things one which included "I love you tom, there do you feel loved enough now?". And she keeps saying stuff like "this is going to be great", "my life is getting alot better" and stuff. And in her MSN message shes put "text me *her number*", which i dunno if it is directed at me in some way.. but i already know her number so?

Do I risk talking to her... mmmm

:edit: o look "[HIM] has appeared in her name" now shes either talking about some other guy or is trying to get my attention as shes put it like "her name <lots of spaces> [HIM] <lots of spaces> some more writting>

I wanna just talk to her and tell her I'm not gunna like you if you keep doing this! but if i'm lucky she'll break soon and talk to me and i can just go.. well.. i'm not gunna date you if you don't tell me things STRAIGHT. Jesus Christ! Why do the girls I decide to like always end up doing this!!
    Last edited by Holdme; 22-06-07 at 09:29 PM.

Oh, for God's sake! What are you, some kind of drama addict? Why are you still even talking to this girl?

Revenge is stupid. Just cut her off and get on with your life. Please go back and read zro's post, paying close attention to the part about "playing you like a ****ing violin".
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast