+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girl confusing me once again

Girl confusing me once again

There is this girl I met on myspace and we both liked each other so we met up. Everything went fine and we still liked each other. We even kissed.

After meeting me she keeps saying how much she misses me and things like that. She even told me she wanted me to ask her out. So I went to see her again but this time i had to meet her mates aswell.

On that day everything was going smoothly until all of a sudden she goes wierd on me... its as if she was avoiding me. I asked her what was wrong and she said she didn't know and i asked if it was to do with me and she said no (blatent lie right there). I was gunna ask her out but she said she didn't want me to right now.

To make things confusing she hugged and kissed me at the end of the day and said she liked me. I was thinking at this point, this is the last time i'm gunna kiss this girl. When we said goodbye when she walked off she didn't even look back at me.

On MSN the next day I asked her to tell me if she doesn't like me like that which she replyed "lol". Then proceeds to remove me off her top friends on myspace and out of her MSN name. Then she has the nerve to say love you when she leaves the conversation. I'm pretty sure at this point she don't like me.

So then i text her the next day telling her to tell me if shes gunna give me another chance, as i naturally thought i'd done something wrong, or just be friends. She replyed she thinks we couldn't have a decent relationship because of the distance we live apart (30mins drive), but that didn't seem to matter before. And she said I love you loads. WHAT?

I decided to give her some space so I won't talk to her unless she talks to me. Tonight she comes on MSN at her friends house and starts talking to me. And my name was magically back in her MSN again. I asked her how she is and she goes "shit" and then quickly goes "no i'm only joking i'm excellent ta i'm at my mates". ? . Then she gets me to go on cam. We talked for a short while, she didn't say goodbye when she left. And my name disapeared out her name again..

So any ideas on whats happened? My friend says that she is probably just an attention seeker, doesn't like me and never did but was in it for the chase, someone else has come into play or she is honestly telling the 100% truth (which I highly doubt) or someone has said to her, "ooh thats a bit far don't you think", and shes now having second thoughts. What do you make of this whole situation? is it worth me hanging around to see what this girl does or just leave it?

She and her friends are messing with you. If you want a girlfriend, look somewhere else.
    Spammer Spanker

Leave it, she's not serious.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Games.... Very childish.. I wouldn't waste more time on her.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Is it common to meet people online who toy with you? Why would someone do this? Why would this girl lead this guy on for so long and then only to ignore him and then do it again? If this is some kind of a game I can't see a possible winner, only losers.

And since when is a 30 minute drive far? wtf.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 20-06-07 at 02:43 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I've been told girls do this alot where they are in it just for the chase and when you turn round and say you actually like them they freak out. Personally I think shes affraid to commit.

What annoys me though is we were so close to a 'thing' its unbelievable, I honestly do not know what happened.

Do you think if I give her space she will come around? I think she'll probably find some other guy and start this all over again.

And why do girl always play games with me! >.>

Leave her alone for ever, period.

And it takes me more than 30 minutes to drive to another neighbourhood, what did she want, you two to live together?

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Is it common to meet people online who toy with you? Why would someone do this? Why would this girl lead this guy on for so long and then only to ignore him and then do it again? If this is some kind of a game I can't see a possible winner, only losers.

I agree what a cow
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdme View Post
    I've been told girls do this alot where they are in it just for the chase and when you turn round and say you actually like them they freak out. Personally I think shes affraid to commit.

What annoys me though is we were so close to a 'thing' its unbelievable, I honestly do not know what happened.

Do you think if I give her space she will come around? I think she'll probably find some other guy and start this all over again.

And why do girl always play games with me! >.>
    I would do what ever you think is right we can't tell you what to do we can just give you ideas. i agree i think she affraid to commit.

I don't know you seam like are really nice guy i think it's just her thats not i nice person.

I hope you find out what you need sorry i can't help more wish i could but one thing i do want to say is you will find the right girl one day thats not going to mess you about not every girl like palying games

Ok thanks guys and girls.

I'm just not gunna talk to her unless she talks to me. And when she does talk to me i'll just act normally, unless she is the one who brings up "us" as a topic.

I swear being a nice guy isn't a good thing. I honestly don't think girls like nice guys these days.

Your welcome

Thats a good idea i hope it works out for you and you find out what you need to know.

Yes it is. I'm a girl and i like nice guys not every girl is the same we all don't fall for the same type if we did we would have a big problem.

You will find someone some day and you will look back on this and think what a fool did i really think that

Quote Originally Posted by meh View Post
    Leave her alone for ever, period.

And it takes me more than 30 minutes to drive to another neighbourhood, what did she want, you two to live together?
    Apparently she limits herself to dating people with-in only a 1 mile radius of her house lol...hey Holdme, did you check by any chance if this girl is on house arrest?

Quote Originally Posted by Holdme View Post
    I'm just not gunna talk to her unless she talks to me.
    This is would I always do with all women.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

she is playing you like a ****ing violin, as hard as it may be you have to cut all contact with this bitch, you sound like you are still hoping for something to happen, dont be a puss - have to stand your ground, remember you are not there soley for her ****ing enjoyment, look for a bitch that wont play retarded games

anachronistic Guest
    do you seriously expect her to look back at you as she leaves? that's ridiculous.

anyways, i wouldn't waste my time playing those games. i hate games.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post

because some women are just stupid and need to be smacked upside the head with a brick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast