+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Update on this girl bullshit...

Seriously, what the **** were you expecting her to reply to "EVER"? [/B]
    probably just a yes...but then i wouldn't know what to say afterwards...

we'll see what happens...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

You do realize that saying "yes" to *that* will make her appear desperate, and she'll be INTENSELY aware of that?

It's equivalent to:
    "Hey, ho, wanna go out sometime?"
    "Just you whistle!"

so difficult, i'll just take my time and see what comes out my mouth...too much pressure in asking her out, i'll just "talk" to her more...
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

[quote]so difficult, i'll just take my time and see what comes out my mouth...too much pressure in asking her out, i'll just "talk" to her more...[/quote[And so the journey into the "friend-zone" begins....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sfalexi
    so difficult, i'll just take my time and see what comes out my mouth...too much pressure in asking her out, i'll just "talk" to her more...[/quote[And so the journey into the "friend-zone" begins....
    ...unfortunately it's soooooooo close to that... i can't force her to like me like that, i can only hope that things i do now will mean something later...i just cant deal with this shit in the middle of midterms...i'm so ****ed...

Her saying "yes" to will you go out on a date with me does not seem desperate. How would saying yes if your interested in someone ever be seen as desperate.

PandaCivic just ask her out on a date for Friday to a movie. The worst she can say to you is "I dont like you like that," "I have plans," Or "I'm seeing someone else." It's better than just sitting around waiting for her to say "hey I like you let's date"

Women like a man who makes the first move. Not all women are complicated and see themselves as desperate if they say yes to a guy asking them out on a date. No matter how she replies to your asking her out she'll be flattered. Women love to feel that men are attracted to them.

Update me on what she says when u ask her the "BIG question"
    One day the Moon said to me, "If he makes you cry, why dont you leave him?" I looked up at the Moon and said, "Moon would you ever leave your sky?"

i definitely will, i'll let you know what she says, the problem i'm having as of this moment is that i can't seem to find the situation to ask her to go somewhere. when i'm walking/talking with her, it's in a school environment, like in class, (no way i'm going to ask her that in there) or it's after class, i talk to her about the class and how its going. and yes, i know i can ask her after class and stuff like that but am the kind of person that wants to know more about someone to see if they are worth going after...kinda dumb reason i have but it's how i was raised i guess...it just doesn't feel right asking her at this moment, asking her to study with me is different, i've asked her a couple times, both of those times were really studying times, so i was preoccupied with important situations...

And so the journey into the "friend-zone" begins
    Haha, bull's eye.

You gotta watch what you say. Otherwise, don't come crying to me.

i dont know what to do anymore...

i dont know what to do anymore...
    Very simple. If you don't want to end up in the dreaded friend-zone, you have to ask her out. Don't talk casually to her unless it's on a date. When you talk casually BEFORE dating at all, girls get the idea that you only want to be a friend and so they designate you as one. You have to get a date. Otherwise, you'll just have to look around for someone else.

Alexi

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sfalexi
    so difficult, i'll just take my time and see what comes out my mouth...too much pressure in asking her out, i'll just "talk" to her more...[/quote[And so the journey into the "friend-zone" begins....
    You make it seem like a science. So when the does a guy actually cross the friendship threshold? That's such BS. If she wants to bang you, she wants to bang you. Take control of the conversation. Be specific and direct before she can spout out her BS excuses.

Not a science. No real threshold. But continuing to talk and talk to some girl without asking for even a date certainly helps you to get to the friendzone much quicker. I remember the first time I gave my ex a kiss on the cheek goodbye (I can be pretty shy sometimes). She actually said under her breath, "FINALLY!" as she was walking to the car.

Girls don't wait around forever. If you don't show them geniune interest that you want to take it to another level, they don't keep waiting.

Alexi

...or she could also NOT be interested in me.

...or she could also NOT be interested in me.
    Only one surefire way to tell. So hurry up and ask her.

Alexi

i'll have to wait until next week. we had a midterm today, i couldn't focus on anything but that test. when i ask her next week,what should i ask her?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast