+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update on this girl bullshit...

Update on this girl bullshit...

...not sure if i've mentioned this before, but yes i did get the courage to go up to this girl in my class and ask what her name was, and got to the part of getting her number and email and all. at first i got her email only because i wanted to get a study group together. and i sit behind her in class and thought to myself that i wanted to get to know this girl, so i gets her number. i walk with her to the library after class and we chat about general stuff and nothings and all the sort. one of the times i walk her out, i ask her if she wanted to hang out and she smiles at me and says "i don't know" and then i says "no pressure" and she agrees to hang out with me, i was dumb for not being specific because now it's out in the open. one week i ask her if she was free for the weekend but she mentioned that she has a swim meet and tells me that she couldn't hang out with me the week before because her grandma died. (i don't know why she had to explain herself) so i says it's cool and that we'll try next week. then during another day we were walking together i ask her where she's from and she says she's lived in this town for her whole life and she asks me where i'm from and i says i am from a town 30 miles away and live here for school and i ask her what her major is and she tells me that she is only in high school!!!!! and that she's trying to graduate early which is why she's taking college courses, at first i was impressed because she's taking more than two classes at school, and then the "jailbait" thing started to take over my thoughts, i was speechless, i don't see her any differently than i did before, but now it's just to the point where i want to talk to her more and find out how interesting she really is, but now i feel uncomfortable since she's so young and all, but other than that, i asked her if she was free this weekend and she says "this might sound weird but my best friend is going away for japan and i need to spend the weekend with her before she goes" and so i ask her if she's free for friday and she says "i might be" and so i tell her to call me if she's free for friday. i guess i messed up when i told her "i just wanna talk to you for a bit" and i don't really know what else happened but i started just stuttering and making nonsense come out of my mouth, and all i remember was her saying "it's cool, i know what you mean" so we walk to the library and i didn't feel like walking her in so i said, "hey let me know if youre free on friday k? " and she says "definitely!" but now i guess my hard head is beginning to think that she's definitely not interested, so now i'm kinda heart broken, not really but just bummed that someone so nice to talk to is so busy at the right times. i just suck i guess...when i want something to happen so much it never really happens at all...

whoever read through this whole thing, thanks! now i need some advice if anyone has any.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

If she's trying to graduate early, chances are she's around 17. If she's around 17 (and I am correct in assuming you're about 20), there shouldn't be any problem. No court in the world would convict a 20 year old going out with a 17 year old. IF she was 15 or so, I'd stay away. That's too far. How OLD is she (since youre worried about jailbait)

Alexi

i'm afraid to ask her. i'll ask her eventually. i know she's about 17-18. but dang i'm 24. that's a ways off. she acts older than i actually am. this sux. can you go to jail by just hanging out with someone? that means i have to stay away...i just want to know her more... this is bullshit. ha ah.
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Oh. You're 24. That's another story. Wow. I don't know man . . . I wouldn't. That's for sure. But if she's 18 techincally it's not illegal . . . but I still wouldn't. No way.

Alexi

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    24.... 17... there really isn't a different in age. like i said before, it's all about mentality. remember back in high school when you heard about a girl that was dating a guy in collge. we all thought this girl was desperate or rather the guy was. on the real, it was all of us that was stupid and didn't realize that it's about mentality and not about being desperate. we were all jealous because we were single and there were other people with relationships.

she acts older than i actually am
    i think this is all in your mind because you're worrying about too many different things. why not try being yourself and just calming down around her. if you worry too much, then she'll think you're insecure. live life like there is no tomorrow. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i told you it sux. but now it looks as if i'm desperate or wanting to get with just about anyone. but she was in my COLLEGE class, so i didn't have any idea she was a youngen. but if you saw her, you wouldn't have known either. ha ha. oh well, i'm not looking for a relationship anyways, just someone to talk to, and she is a cool Kat to talk to. we'll see how it goes...

It does sound like a lot of excuses at the "right" time but they could all be coincidental. You need to just come right out with it, say " Would you ever go out on a date with me?" and if she repies the joyful "yeah sure" then your worries are over about if she likes you or not. I always give people the same advice that worry over whether or not a person likes them. What do you have to lose by going up to them and just asking them? Then you dont have to beat your self up for never asking the question (you should never have regrets). And if she says no about the date then you can move on to the next pretty little thing. Remember, never have regrets.
    One day the Moon said to me, "If he makes you cry, why dont you leave him?" I looked up at the Moon and said, "Moon would you ever leave your sky?"

hmmm, i didn't think about that...so should i ask her straight out? Would you ever go out on a date with me? what could be the worst thing she can say to me with this question? i'll ask her when i call her. *crossing my fingers*

Would you ever go out on a date with me?
    EVER is bad.
    EXACT TIME is good.

out of topic>> IceQueen are you in SANS-VOIX.com forum ?

girls always say the bullshit ! idont know way but the have to trining to say the handsom words ..... but not the all girls

out of topic>> IceQueen are you in SANS-VOIX.com forum ?
    Nope. If there's a member named IceQueen, it's somebody else.

Originally posted by IceQueen
    EVER is bad.
    EXACT TIME is good.
    i don't get it. what should i ask her then?

- Do you want to go out with me this Friday?
    - What are we going to do?
    - We're going to catch a movie, and then go to the restaurant.
    - blah blah which movie which restaurant [more bull from both sides]
    - Ok, pick you up at 8

Seriously, what the **** were you expecting her to reply to "EVER"?

Do you want to go out with me this Friday?
    - What are we going to do?
    - We're going to catch a movie, and then go to the restaurant.
    - blah blah which movie which restaurant [more bull from both sides]
    - Ok, pick you up at 8
    Exactly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast