+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Protect her at all cost?

People and their books, If we just searched deep enough and had balls to overcome our fears of women, these would be non-existent. I don't like trying stuff that someone find successful, because their personality surely wouldn't be the same like mine, you would have to change yourself drastically and then you would start acting all fake and then have to revert to your old self anyways, so what's the point.
    For me, The Game, is all about your confidence, nothing more.
    Some people got it, because they know how to talk to women, because they had lots of practice and know what they like to hear to gain their comfort.
    Luck is a big factor in any aspect of life, risks = success.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Bahahahahahahahahah!!!! After looking at a couple of pages, now I know for sure where GrkScorp learned his "style"! Hysterical!
    Actually.. I leared my "style" from David D'Angelo.. he actually made this stuff up for nice guys who wanted girls at work/school/etc..

Then, this guy "Mystery" came along and took one of his seminars.. and he applied it to the club/bar chicks and called it his own "pick up art"..

Then, some guy "Style" came along, and took what Mystery had taught him, and again called it his own..

So this book "the Game" is nothing more than the same thing David D'Angelo already talked about YEARS ago! These two guys just got together to steal his ideas and market it as their own as a way to "pick up" women..

EDIT: WTF? I just skimmed through "the Game"; and though it has alot of elements from David D'Angelo's methods, Style takes everything out of sequence, this is stuff that would only work on drunk party chicks.. this game wouldn't work in NYC.. he totally skips comfort and jumps into "bounce to a seduction location"??? No matter how attracted a woman is.. if there's no comfort, she's not going to move to a quiet place, and she's going to feel awkward and like a slut if you try to seduce her.. but i'll have to read in more detail to see what he's talking about.. but no.. my style is all David D'Angelo/Michael Webb/Tracey Cox
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 09-01-08 at 03:23 PM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Actually.. I leared my "style" from David D'Angelo.. he actually made this stuff up for nice guys who wanted girls at work/school/etc..

Then, this guy "Mystery" came along and took one of his seminars.. and he applied it to the club/bar chicks and called it his own "pick up art"..

Then, some guy "Style" came along, and took what Mystery had taught him, and again called it his own..

So this book "the Game" is nothing more than the same thing David D'Angelo already talked about YEARS ago! These two guys just got together to steal his ideas and market it as their own as a way to "pick up" women..

EDIT: WTF? I just skimmed through "the Game"; and though it has alot of elements from David D'Angelo's methods, Style takes everything out of sequence, this is stuff that would only work on drunk party chicks.. this game wouldn't work in NYC.. he totally skips comfort and jumps into "bounce to a seduction location"??? No matter how attracted a woman is.. if there's no comfort, she's not going to move to a quiet place, and she's going to feel awkward and like a slut if you try to seduce her.. but i'll have to read in more detail to see what he's talking about.. but no.. my style is all David D'Angelo/Michael Webb/Tracey Cox
    yea, but lets face it. Picking girls up isn't some kind of a martial art owned by some creator. It is something done to meet people.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    yea, but lets face it. Picking girls up isn't some kind of a martial art owned by some creator. It is something done to meet people.
    Yeah, but you don't understand.. David D'Angelo catered to a class of men who had found that "one girl" in either thier office, thier school, etc.. and wanted her, not for sex.. but because of a strong emotional connection.. he catered to romantics.. really nice guys.. and it's true.. I went to his seminars.. all the guys were great guys.. really nice guys.. with the same story "she wants to just be friends and keeps telling me about this jerk she likes/is dating"

D'Angelo broke down female psychology, and formalized the process of female attraction and partner-selection.. It's stuff he spent YEARS on.. and he made his findings available to guys who actually would put it to good use.. it wasn't made to act as a way to "pick up" women..

But Mystery came in and took his seminar.. and he applied it to picking up women at clubs/bars.. and guess what.. it worked.. and after sleeping with 1000's of women.. he got a feel for what worked for HIM.. and he made a book.. Then Style came along.. he taught Style the way.. and Style and him teamed up to promote eachother in this "pick-up art"..

They took something that D'Angelo made for those few great quality nice guys.. to win over the love of thier life.. and turned it into a way every jerk could manipulate the female psyche' and have no-strings-attached sex with women night after night..

So in that respect, I look down on what they've both done.. D'Angelo could have done it and reaped the financial rewards, but he didn't.. but it's alright.. because even though D'Angelo is perhaps my strongest influence; Michael Webb and Tracey Cox both have thier place.. and are equally important.. attracting women just isn't truly complete (you'd be "unarmed" in one sense) without understanding and using body-language & subcommunication..

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGrid View Post
    so what do i do now?
    Safety mechanism: Women have a natural safety mechanism when it comes to sex.. if they feel a man is trying to "game them" or "use them for sex".. she's programmed to feel "manipulated, used, insulted, unattracted, angry"..

Tap into this.. it's easy..

You: "Man, I thought ____ was such a cool guy; I just lost alot of respect for him "lately".."
    Her: Why?
    You: All he does is brag about this book "the Game" he's reading and he's telling all the guys how he keeps picking up girls all the time "like they're loose change on the street" (insulting term she can subconciously use to indentify herself with in a negative manner), and just keeps bragging about how these "tricks" (she'll feel manipulated) work to get any girl.. how he's just practicing on girls lately to test some of this stuff out.. (again, her feeling used and manipulated).. and I just told him that's fcuked up and mean and manipulaive.. I don't want to be rude to him, I mean, I thought he was a cool guy before he started telling me this stuff.. (just to come off like you're not hostile towards him, it gives you credibility).. and I tell him for his own good, because I actually liked him, I thought he was a great guy; but he just turns around and calls me "jealous" because I didn't read his stupid book.. (provoking the next question)
    Her: What's the name of the book again? who wrote it?
    You: I don't know.. I just know it's called "the Game".. what a typical title.. ugh.. I don't even want to think about the whole thing anymore
    Her: What are some of the "tricks"? (you've hooked her, she really wants to know; and even if you don't tell her, she'll do the research on her own.. you've given her the title of the book!)
    You: I have no idea, and I don't want to know.. he doesn't talk about them.. he only talks about how many "dumb" girls fall for them and how many girls he's getting.. he went from being a really cool guy to this "wannabe-player".. I seriously don't want to talk about it anymore.. it's really sad.. it's like seeing someone almost turn to the dark side or something.. :be upset: (you have to be consistent in your story; including your body-language and tone of voice.. you're supposedly UPSET about him going from cool, to being a player.. so play the part.. don't get happy, or smile, or get excited.. or else you'll lose credibility; she'll think YOU'RE jealous because you like her, and you'll blow the whole thing.. be serious and upset!)

Don't go on and on about the issue.. just leave it at that.. think of your comment like a drop of mercury on her ear.. it's only a drop; but it will quickly seep into her ear, under her skin.. and it's enough to not only poison her, but to kill her.. it only takes a drop..

Even if she IS falling for him and has feelings for him.. her natural self-defense mechanisms that she has (because she's a woman) will naturally go off and kick in.. (this is why women will feel unattracted to someone if they feel he's "gaming" them, "hitting on" them, or is studying "pick-up art").. once she finds this out in a subtle-ish way "you have to present a reasonable excuse to brind it up.. like the way I presented above".. she'll do the research herself.. she'll find out.. and her emotions for him will be replaced with hate.. and if you do a good enough job of being upset/serious.. she'll actually thank you later for letting her know (after she's comfronted him about it).. and you can pretend you had no idea HE used those games on HER.. and now you have ZERO respect for him..

Good luck.. this sould more than do the trick..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 09-01-08 at 04:32 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Losers; both of them.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

They took something that D'Angelo made for those few great quality nice guys.. to win over the love of thier life.. and turned it into a way every jerk could manipulate the female psyche' and have no-strings-attached sex with women night after night..
    Keep in mind that D'Angelo was once a student of Jeffries and went through a similar stage in his own life.

In regards to the original poster, I think Giga had a good idea. Realize, however, that attraction often wins in the end anyway.

~Sphinx

Losers; both of them.
    You know that shit works on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    You know that shit works on you.
    They know.. they know it all too well.. and it frustrates them to have a roadmap leading to thier pants/hearts published and available for every loser to read (men who they would otherwise not be attracted to)..

The second reason it bothers them is because it's the same exact (hard-to-get) strategy that women try and use on men (which doesn't work since men are practical creatures; and the only time it would work is on low-quality needy guys, guys who enjoy a wealth of women wouldn't bother).. but only this time, when men use it on women it actually works.. and works on the high-quality women (lower-quality women would suffer from too much of an ego loss, and would rather run away and protect what's left of thier ego, than to risk being hurt)

But what tops it off is that it's published and available to anyone; and I don't mean the guys who have found that ONE girl who they have strong feelings for.. that's OK-ish, even romantic in a way if you think about it.. but guys who just want sex, use this.. and i've seen it in NY.. they come over to a group i've already started talking to for 5-10 minutes and start using the "quick question; your hair is really nice, BUT, it is your REAL hair? No way, you're lying, it's totally fake!".. and you know.. depending what opener you use.. or a guy uses, you can tell alot about his intentions.. if he's using one-liners like that; he feels that he's not important enough to get enough of their attention/time to talk, so he has to be quick.. Luckily I use 2 things to get around this..

1. "Hey, do (we) know you?", (after this; he feels like an idiot, the vibe is "we don't know him, so why did he come over?")

2. After that, I start talking to the person he opened up to.. and ignore him; leaving him out of the conversation

3. (Optional).. Get very involved in the story i'm telling, and make it seem like i'm just excited, so I pretend my body naturally turns to go in the middle of this new guy and the person he was talking to; with my back facing the new guy..

In either case.. the guys always go into "puppy-doggy mode" and remain quiet.. until they realize that they now look like an idiot/loser, and they have no way of entering the conversation again without comming off as needy or awkward.. so they slowly just leave and walk away..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 10-01-08 at 06:36 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Girls in NY must be awfully stupid.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Girls in NY must be awfully stupid.
    Yes.. indeed they are.. it's a very interesting dynamic actually..

The ones that are 10's & 9's are all aspiring actresses/models.. and get loads of attention; so simply insulting them, showing active disinterest and letting them feel that they have NO control over you, simply drives them nuts.. and it's something that almost no guy does when they come up to them, so it immediately gets thier interest and makes them seek your validation and attention..

On the other hand.. 9's & 8's, even some 7.5's.. that don't fit into this previous category, and are actually interesting and intellectual.. BUT! they're also largely neglected (because guys are too distracted with the girls previously mentioned).. so as a result, the only guys who hit on these girls actively are loser-guys (guys who don't feel like they stand a chance with the girls mentioned previously).. so these girls are just left rejecting guy after guy who comes up to them and comes off as the needy-desperate-nice-guy.. The strategy with these girls is also simple.. they want that high-quality guy that gets all those other girls to finally approach them.. but not so fast.. if you DO approach them; they might group you into that loser category.. so you have to find a way to transition into thier group/social circle and interact with her friends, quickly become the life-of-the-group; you have to be the guy who everyone wants to always call when they're going out, parties, etc.. but now she'll wonder.. wow.. this is one of those guys; but he's not interested in me.. this sucks.. (so she'll give it a shot in her subtle ways).. and you have to tease her with attention.. like a doggy-treat you brush along the nose of a puppy and have it jump up to get it everytime you pull it away.. this will keep her interested and not let her give up.. do this well enough, and give her meaningful-little bits of attention and validation and then go talk to her friends again; and you'll spark attraction.. she'll want you.. and when you give her the green-light of familiarity/comfort/trust.. these girls are actually pretty pushy and direct.. (because they can't take it anymore; they want you; and they don't want you to get away and feel like I almost had him, but.. "you're that guy she's been longing to have, she doesn't want to go back to losers who hit on her, this is her one chance, so her temptation to ACT is HUGE; so they ALL take action")

So; it's not that ALL NY girls are stupid.. it's just that the "in demand" ones are.. which leads to them picking careers in acting/modeling because that's the only thing they can do.. which sends them on this ego-trip.. and all guys chase after them because (1. she's hot, 2. she's a model/actress and I can't wait to tell everyone i'm dating one).. thanks to this dynamic, the other wealth of women is left desperate; fending off the needy/loser/desperate/nice-guys.. so if you know how to work around this dynamic and exploit the weak-spots of both types.. there's no reason you can't get anyone you want.. (not because they're dumb; but because of the way the social dynamics are)

Last edited by GrkScorp; 10-01-08 at 11:14 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's a good thing god made dumb girls to fall for the stupid game some of you guys play. I would die a virgin before I fell for anything so silly and demeaning.

It's a good thing god made dumb girls to fall for the stupid game some of you guys play. I would die a virgin before I fell for anything so silly and demeaning.
    Yea right.

I think it's less of a game and more of the way our society works. There's a systematic process for all human interactions. If you learn that process you learn how to move interactions in the favourable direction. That's why older and more experienced guys have more "luck" with women, they know which buttons to press and how to press them.

You know, if George Clooney type came up to you and pushed all the right buttons you too would probably melt into a puddle.
    Last edited by Mish; 10-01-08 at 10:14 AM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I bet George Clooney never read D'Angelo's book. He didn't have to. He is smart.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast