+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Over-Analyzing

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    If a woman isn't attracted to someone who is overweight, does that necessarily make her shallow? Are you saying a woman shouldn't be concerned with wanting a partner that takes care of himself physically by exercising regularly and not over-eating?
    lol i gained from under eating (i can explain)^.^
    and it's not shallow really, physical attraction is physical attraction, and i never was picky about my partners weight i fall in love in odd patterns lol.

I said it before, i am loosing weight for me, if i get a girl before or after doesn't matter to me, love is love and i hope it's for the right reasons.

Sometimes love seems like a one way street, but when you decide to travel it, you will be surprised where it could lead you.

Quote Originally Posted by XPRabbit View Post
    lol i gained from under eating (i can explain)^.^
    and it's not shallow really, physical attraction is physical attraction, and i never was picky about my partners weight i fall in love in odd patterns lol.

I said it before, i am loosing weight for me, if i get a girl before or after doesn't matter to me, love is love and i hope it's for the right reasons.
    I didn't mean you personally, XP. I was just countering the blanket claim that "most women were shallow."

And you bring up a good point, there are certainly people out there who have had the battle with bulge for other reasons besides over-eating, like thyroid problems or medication.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

well i think i would be right to assume everyone is pretty much shallow to an extent. i mean some people might be able to get over any lack of physical attraction, but i think the shallow judgments are there to begin with.

Sometimes love seems like a one way street, but when you decide to travel it, you will be surprised where it could lead you.

I see LOTS of women with heavy men.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    I see LOTS of women with heavy men.
    Yeah no kidding. And besides when men get older, they tend to get bigger; beer belly, man boobs, saggy butt cheeks, the whole nine yards.

American men are actually fatter overall than American women... I think we should just give up cooking for them.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    American men are actually fatter overall than American women... I think we should just give up cooking for them.
    ^.^ i wouldn't mind that... I cook ^.^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12