+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm attracted to my Co-Worker...but she is Married.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    simple.. the grass is always greener on the other side...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Married people are OFF LIMITS. Especially with kids. You are a homewrecker. You are a slimy greaseball who only thinks with his dick. You make guys look like assholes. Your ****in horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmeyer0886 View Post
    Married people are OFF LIMITS. Especially with kids. You are a homewrecker. You are a slimy greaseball who only thinks with his dick. You make guys look like assholes. Your ****in horrible.
    Gee, I'll remember that when shes at work yet again, crying at my shoulder, bitching about her husband to me.

I'll also take into consideration your paltry 12 posts as a sign that your nothing more then what most call "forum trolls".

Also, your the 2nd one to call me a 'slimy greaseball' step into line and come up with something else original for once.

She has asked ME to move in with her you ****ing dolt.

Forget it. THis is BY FAR the WORST advice forum I have ever come across. The apparent lack of moderation and lack of control and maturity on these forums is appalling. NONE of you would even talk or act like this if you were in some group therapy class but because you are hiding behind your computers you feel the need to be "BIG" women/men.

Whatever. Deleted, Done with this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHarvest View Post
    Gee, I'll remember that when shes at work yet again, crying at my shoulder, bitching about her husband to me.

I'll also take into consideration your paltry 12 posts as a sign that your nothing more then what most call "forum trolls".

Also, your the 2nd one to call me a 'slimy greaseball' step into line and come up with something else original for once.

Forget it. THis is BY FAR the WORST advice forum I have ever come across. The apparent lack of moderation and lack of control and maturity on these forums is appalling. NONE of you would even talk or act like this if you were in some group therapy class but because you are hiding behind your computers you feel the need to be "BIG" women/men.

Whatever her problems are with her husband are between her and her husband. Not you. If she gets a divorce because of problems at home, fine... but you should not be an influential factor here at all because this is so much bigger than you. She has children with this man.

You can be a friend to her, but don't try to influence her decision. She has to make this on her own as if she didn't have someone to fall back on. If her marriage is so bad, why hasn't she done anything about it? Why does she feel she needs to have someone ready to take his place before she acts?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Also, what do you expect in advice? There are many people here that each have their own opinions on each and every topic. I'm not sure where your lack of moderation comment comes in. People are free to give advice. There's no set advice for every situation. If you don't like the advice give, don't take it.

You know what most of us are tired of? People coming here with an idea of the advice that they want and getting angry when they don't hear what they wanted to hear.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think we hurt the homewrecker's feelings by calling him on his selfish bullshit. Hopefully the husband will put this trash in the hospital.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    drama....

...you'll just be her stress reliever. Most likely she won't divorce...she's just saying that. Until the divorce is finalized, it isn't happening.

Why give your life unnecessary drama?
    I want to help you. You are in the middle of drama. I've seen it before and I've been 'tested' too.

It's up to you. I wish you the best.

Harvest, this forum isn't about group therapy. It's an advice forum for adults who are hopefully mature enough to deal with the advice they are given. You felt insulted...fair enough. Don't take it too personally. If you stick around, you'll find that there are some smart people with a good amount of insight into relationships. More so than any other forum out there that I have found.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I saw him sending a message on the forum feedback feature.

What a little prick.

"ATTENTION ADMIN! I wanted advice and they told me what I didn't want to hear so this forum is an unmoderated piece of shit!"

What happened to it? Did he delete it?

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    What happened to it? Did he delete it?
    Forum feedback gets sent to the mod/admin email.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Ah I see. I thought you mean the LF suggestion section.

You know what most of us are tired of? People coming here with an idea of the advice that they want and getting angry when they don't hear what they wanted to hear.
    I think more people should simply try lurking on a forum for a while before just coming in randomly and posting whatever is on their minds. That should give them the sense of the type of advice they are going to get, should they feel they may be too sensitive for it.

I read through the forums pretty carefully when I came here and asked for advice. I got a good idea of the kind of advice people were getting and it all sounded very honest and intelligent. I knew that people weren't going to pat me on the back, but instead give me pretty straight up responses which were what I was seeking.

Are you a mod Cain? I want to be a mod!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cain would be a good mod.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast