+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanna hear from the ladies

So, what would exactly WOULD you tell a guy if he asked if he were 'the best'?? What is he was only average?? What if he was just lousy?? What if he's finished, asked, and you're still waiting for him to put it in???

"Yeah, you were okay. But Tom was better. And so was Tony. And Tony's brother Frank was really good. And Jimmy just blew me away. Hey, I've got a idea. How about if I give you Jimmy's phone number, and you can call him and akd if he can give you some tips? Or better yet, and keep in mind I only do this for YOU, and because I want our lovemaking to be absolutely wonderful, I'll call Jimmy, have him come over, and you can watch the way he does it to me. You know, take notes and stuff."
    Because a hard man is good to find.

ROFLMAO iron....... haha. That would make you feel like a douche.

Ok you dont think because a woman doesnt say it to your face shes not thinking it? Or not out blasting it to her friends? EXAMPLE:

My sons father-hell I didnt even know we had sex...WTF how can I be pregnant? I didnt even know he was there...and I made NO beef about sharing that with the county...hurt his dating for awhile too! (im evil)

BUT if a man can do his thing-hell yea im gonna tell him...tell him everything hes done to me that ive never had-and walk away from him feeling like gold. A precious gem I will make him feel too!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy41684
    damn it - now I want to go have sex... too much damn sex talk
    Yeahh... that happens to me a lot lol.

i think it happens to alot of us...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy41684
    I never did ask - and to this day they both still tell me I am the best - they admit i am not the biggest - and in Robin's case I aint the smallest either - but they claim I am the best
    But damn dude, they always say that. Seriously. Do you think your girlfriend is really going to say "you're pretty good, but Joe was better". She's talking about something that you very likely hold extremely dear. If a girl said that to me I'd be crushed. I never believe these comments, no matter how serious the relationship is.

It doesn't matter though, it's not about who's best, it's two people coming together (no pun intended). I just don't really see sex that way, I can't compare any of my past partners. It's like comparing your kids or something. They're all great in their own way.

And Exodus, chances are very good your size is just fine...

I agree with you Dragoon! You cant compare your partners. (well some might) But I was thinking about this for awhile yesterday...and I guess I just found it odd that the women you guys know or have been with say it "youre the best"...I didnt. NOW-Ive only had a few partners in the last upteem years and I wouldnt classify them as the best-but Id still say nice things...the heat of the moment...and you guys probably did rock their world. But look how you feel about it NOW-theyre just words its like it doesnt have any real meaning...ya know. Maybe cause Im older but I dont say things unless I truly mean them.

But it goes back to the orginal question here-size doesnt really matter to some gals...its also how you do everything else...

Um... both the women now hate me - but yet not too long ago they each (at different times) asked me if they could have sex with me - they dont want a relationship but yeah... So I said no - idk maybe they are just saying that... It just seems so weird to me when these girls have guys of their own but yet they still want to **** me just for the hell of it... ...

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Maybe cause Im older but I dont say things unless I truly mean them.
    If only all girls did that...

I think the more pertinent question is, "How do you properly measure?" Seriously, what's the most widely accepted method of measuring? With a ruler? With a string that can account for curvature? Do you start at the peehole and curve the string around laying it all along the skin? Do you stick it out straight and just measure about where there tip WOULD hit the string? Along the top? Along the bottom? To the the stomach? To the scrotum?

Seriously. How do they do it for Guiness Records or even Ripley's Believe it or Not records? HOW DO YOU MEASURE?!?!?!

Alexi

[EDIT] PS - As for my size, I believe it's probably slightly above average. And it looks even better cause I'm a small guy myself. But seriously, when my ex saw it I believe her exact words were, 'That looks like it would hurt.' Which at first made my ego inflate but then I got all worried like, "What if it does hurt? What if she's like freakishly small and I can never penetrate? or what if it just takes time and time again of trying to penetrate? Or what if we have sex and I actually DO hurt her?"

So while some guys might think the bigger the better, like Squirrel said, it probably depends on the woman as to what they want. Cause like people, those appendages also come in many shapes and sizes.
    Last edited by sfalexi; 15-05-04 at 02:09 AM.

It's not the size of the wand but the magic in it.

Not the size of the wave, but the motion of the ocean thats the one I like.

Greath things come in small packages. Remember that ladies

Not the size of the wave, but the motion of the ocean
    .....and the skill of the skipper.

You gonna use that phrase, now you know how to fully and PROPERLY use it. Plus it sounds a lot cooler when you add this part on!

Alexi

LMAO - it does sound cooler - thanks - i will have to use that one lol

No prob! Use it wisely . . ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12