+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: asked out by co-worker... but I have a bf

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    It is the truth. Co-worker(s). There very well could be others who show up. The word is out: Friday beer @ __________.
    So then I thought, my it's sounding more and more like a "date" and it will only be just the two of us. I ask our mutual co-worker who is his friend and she said yeah, he's probably interested you're his type.
    but there probably wont be
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

Uhh okay. Thanks for your input judging a guy you've never met.

And, I'm not going to ask the dude if my bf can come. I'm not down with dragging partners to things they shouldn't be dragged to. I'd think it was weird if anyone from Friday after work beers brought their partner. IMO.
    nooooooooooo...your missing the point!! ask the dude if your bf can come to "SEE HOW THE DUDE REACTS"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

and it will only be just the two of us and then you said " Now is saying (to my bf) I'm out for a beer with some co-workers okay, or must I specify that there will only be one co-worker, and that co-worker is male?"

above is a statement of what you posted first.

Now lets put it this way. What if your bf was on your shoes? What if a girl invited him for a drink and he knows the girl likes him?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know this because? I'm curious why you keep making all these terrible assumptions about this poor guy!

God forbid he thinks the office girl is cute, tries to get her out casually with/ without a group. Later finds out she's taken, tries to save face by saying he's got a date. And he's still a total douche and wants nothing more than a peice of ass.

Ever stop to think that a guy in this situation may very well respect her relationship and not persue further?

How who reacts, the bf or the dude?
    the dude

yh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by loudrims_inc View Post
    "SEE HOW THE DUDE REACTS"
    I see, I could ask but I'm do not want to SEEM like the girl who would drag a partner to things he shouldn't be dragged to.

"Hey wanna come to the ..." "can my bf come?" nah... I'm not that type of girl. Especially work things.

Ok seeing that I know, met and have spoken to this guy I'm am 99% confident that he'd say: "sure, bring him along!". He's not an asshole that would say "nah, I don't want a beer anymore" nor would he say I couldn't bring him- that's just not what he'd do.
    Last edited by girl68; 08-10-09 at 06:42 AM.

You know this because? I'm curious why you keep making all these terrible assumptions about this poor guy!

God forbid he thinks the office girl is cute, tries to get her out casually with/ without a group. Later finds out she's taken, tries to save face by saying he's got a date. And he's still a total douche and wants nothing more than a peice of ass.

Ever stop to think that a guy in this situation may very well respect her relationship and not persue further?
    if he did RESPECT YOUR RELATIONSHIP, y does he still want to go out wit u?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    WTF, it's after work BEER! Shit, I've done after work beer with my boss, dad, other co-workers and I don't want to see their pensis and vaginas.

ok so after all these Q&A's...y should it be an issue to tell your bf that you are going out with a male co-worker, just the 2 of you to have a beer??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're not a guy and have never thought like one. Men do NOT waste time, any of their time, with a woman who's their type, to respect their relationship and not pursue them.

You're grasping now and getting defensive. Even though I hate the saying, it is what it is. You may be at a point in time where you want to feed your ego a bit and be fawned over by a new guy for awhile, I don't think any of us actually hate that kind of attention do we?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because he could blow right up over virtually nothing.

...ok then simple answer...DONT GO!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're far from the truth there sweetheart. I'm flattered he was midly interested. But so? That don't mean a thing.

But you my love do not know all men, and all men do not think like you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks Loud, you're done with your advice on the subject.

sometimes ppl get mad over things that can be completely innocent...u have a decision to make now...

A) u can go have a beer with the dude and tell your bf something else(lie) - risky
    B) u can have a beer with the dude, tell your bf the truth and he will "blow up" - risky
    C) dont go(u dont have to lie nor do u have to risk your bf getting upset) - not so risky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast