+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I dont drink, so i dont know. I need YOUR opinions

The fact that she confessed immediately makes me think that she truly is sorry, and, more than that, wants to stay with you. Especially in a long distance relationship, it's very easy to hide things.

Personally, I would put more emphasis on that, that she is so honest, even with tough situations, than what she did when she was drunk.

Judgment is the very first thing to go, when you drink.

I personally would be forgiving of her. This doesn't sound like a game she's playing, and she does seem completely sorry for her actions. What more can you ask for?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmmm, is this the gal with the facebook pics? Knowing you're about to be busted b/c your grinding ass is about to be plastered all over the internet isn't the same as a willing, guilt-driven confession.

FWIW.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

The girl in the Facebook pictures may not be the girl you thought you knew, but it is who that girl actually is.

The only change she is likely to make in her behavior is to insure that there are no cameras trained on her when she cheats on you next time.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Thanks everyone for the replies
    Thing is, i would have NEVER known either way. Nobody can see her tagged pictures , except for herself, and she could have made her friend take off the pics aswell..
    I dont know. Its all too confusing for me
    27 Months, and she does this.
    Not even sure if i should give her a chance to prove to me she can make it right.
    I'm a jelous / paranoid guy as it is
    Anyways. Thank you everybody

I don't get it... what the hell is this "faithful" break?! A break is a euphemism for break up! As temporary as it might be, and as inappropriate as getting straight back into the singles scene seems, she didn't do anything unfaithful. I don't know why people don't just call these "breaks" something like... a span of time during which we aren't going to speak but we're still technically dating. A cooling off period, something like that! Fawk...

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually... I don't belive in 'breaks'... If You're in happy relationship even LDR why do breaks? What for? You break up or not. And if You break up it's for a reason.If there are problems then whether You fix them or end the relationship.Especially LDR , cause it's already difficult for what it is.
    I wazzzz here

This is WAYYYYYY too much drama and complication for a relationship at this age.

Alcohol does weird things to both body and mind. Its no excuse though, if you drink you need to be accountable for your actions and be able to exercise self control. We hold people accountable in society for DUI's, relationships should be held to the same accountability.

If you can't handle it, don't mess with it. If you can't handle it, but refuse to leave it alone, have a prepuking course of action.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Forgive her. She's sorry and is probably crying over it every night. (trust me. It's a girl thing) Or you can not forgive her, be known as a jerk to all of her friends since shes probably going to be either crying by herself or to them for a while and probably be known as a jerk to other people too. I'm just sayin.

If you love her you should forgive her. Alcohol intoxicates the brain and makes us do things we normally wouldnt do. Oh for gods sake. Just forgive her. If you did that and couldnt remember any of it and then saw pictures of it on the net and suddenly have your girl be all crying and not talking to you over it you would want her to forgive you right? think about that before you go around being all like "she wouldnt do this... why did she do this?"

Sorry for being snappy though. in a bad mood. and its hard not to snap when you yourself know what you want to do but you are hesitating so much. Forgive and forget. past is past. and shes sorry about it. what more would you want.

I call BS. I manage to get all kinds of ****ed up without becoming unfaithful. I think you should dump her so she learns a valuable lesson.

I vote give her a second chance. I don't know how how much more graphic "GRINDING", sure she wasn't suppose to... but she knows she was wrong and up front told you about it. When you drink you do lose your inhibbitions and you do stupid shit you normally shouldn't. You shouldn't ban her from going out with her friends altogether... in fact I am just questioning how much more graphic GRINDING can be besides just grinding. My gf goes out with friends to clubs, and I am sure when I am not there theres prob guys grinding off of her. But at the night, shes sleeping with me. :/

I wouldn't say that alcohol is a truth serum, but people often say or do things when they are drunk because their inhibitions are lowered. They might not say or do those things when sober, but they would like to do those things. Aside from puking, I don't think alcohol has the ability to make people do something they don't want to do.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah drinking makes you do stupid things, grinding is pretty timid given what could have transpired. And- you were on a break so she was piss drunk and pissed off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12