+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I follow my heart or head?

My online buddy (a guy that I never met but I talk to him whenever I have dating problems) told me the same. I do know it's not healthy but I just can't help it. That's why I am seeking advice and help from you guys.

Ya well I never gave a crap what my husband did in his past. It never bothered me to meet an ex either. He told me some stuff, but I was more curious and ended up teasing him about it. But I'm a very open minded when it comes to sex. I gave up my virginity just to get it over with. Not a big deal for me.Let just say I had a lot of BFs. Anyways, you way of thinking is way off and will cause you more grief down the road. A persons past is where it is, in the past. You have a jealous personality if you have trouble accepting any man you date that has had sex with other women. Second, your reasoning for choosing a man. well like I said will cause you grief. I feel you are desparate for a husband because of your age and the clock is ticking. Not a positive motivator to find a husband. I see your choice will fail you anyways because you won't listen to the warnings of others or your gut feelings.....You mentioned B is similar to your ex.....I see you will fall into a disasterous pattern once again.

Well, looks like smackie9 has a lot of fun when she was young.. I wish I could let go easily too. Well, I'm still learning. My online buddy was even teasing the other night that I should look for a virgin..not that I haven't, but things didn't seem to work out well with those who didn't have any relationship in the past. But as B and my friend said, if someone in his 30's and still hasn't had any gf before, there must be soemthing wrong with that guy. I'm still trying to get over this unhealthy thought...it does help reading your post here.

B is in fact simlar to both of my ex'es..he is somewhat like my second ex too..He didn't even know how to use his remote control when I went to his house yesterday. I feel like there will be many things to learn on my own or teach him if I end up with him. That seems another issue..gee, there are just too many problems to solve if I end up with this guy...this comes up when I use my head again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12