+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: so my gut was right.. how do i handle this?

yeah im not gonna meet her in person... we were gonna do it for the breakup but I figured phone would work.. I think moving on is easy, but i guess what im wondering is should i move on? I know once I do thats it....

I think moving on is the safest option - the way I see it, it's not worth the risk or the effort for such a brief relationship. That's what I would do.

But if you you want to be more diplomatic, you can move on and just keep in touch now and then - that's what she is asking for anyway.

yeah it just seemed like she was unsure of her decision but she did it because she felt that she HAD too.. you know what i mean?

I understand, but I think you need to be selfish right now. Do what you feel is best for you, not for her. In which case, moving on is the way to go.

If you get back together down the line fine - but don't make your emotional wellbeing and life in general dependent on her "mood". My answer might be slightly different if you had been together a few years, but, given the input, I think moving on is the sensible thing to do.

yeah this sucks

Yeah it's true, you knew you were rebound for each other and it doesn't turn out good, it's a 1,5 months relationship anyway , it won't be Too hard tO move on.

I have a strong feeling that she doesn't feel strong for you, in this case it means protect your heart! 

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    Yeah it's true, you knew you were rebound for each other and it doesn't turn out good, it's a 1,5 months relationship anyway , it won't be Too hard tO move on.

I have a strong feeling that she doesn't feel strong for you, in this case it means protect your heart! 
    i wear my heart on my sleeve.. moving on wont be that bad but I wish i didnt have too... why do you think she doesnt feel strong for me... you dont think a person can feel strong for someone else but just not be mentally ready for a relationship? I feel kind of used... but i believer her when she told me "if we had met a month later i think everything would be fine." I think my best course of action is to give her space with some LC.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 09-05-11 at 02:38 AM.

I know, or I think so, coz I had been in her position before, with my second bf, he was a rebound for my first. We were together for 6 months n suddenly I realised that I didn't love him but just friends feeling. N our break up was so Light, when he was excited n phoned to meet me, I didn't care. If I had strong feelings for him I stayed, I kept being friends after that for short while then disappear 

well from what i gathered she wants to be with me just isnt ready. but how can i be expected to wait.... i could have been misinterpreting what she was saying too... although i dont think i was.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 09-05-11 at 02:52 AM.

SHe also said that after all her other relationships she was single for a while... she said she swept all the baggage from her ex under the rug and I guess the rug has been lifted and she has to deal with those emotions. this sucks, i HATE feeling helpless, lost, lonely and in limbo.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 09-05-11 at 08:45 AM.

If you are confident that she'll want to be with you, just give her sometimes, tell her that... Be honest, don't play games, well it's tired to have to hope she knows what you want and end up hopeless lol. Just tell her that you give her the space she needs to clear her mind up, when she has the reply, contact you.

I am confident.. but I have doubts... Unfortunetly I think playing games is the only way it will work at this point... If i am open and honest it wll probably push her away...

She sent me a text while i was sleeping asking if she left a black tank top here... she knows she didnt as she hasnt been here in a week. trying to figure out how to respond

If she doesn't just say no n ask something fun? After she replies, just keep it light. I think you know her better than us.

yeah.. im gonna say "no i dont see it. i have your nightlight and harry pottaa book. i can drop them off this week or next week sometime" keep it at that.. if she wants to continue the convo she can at that point..

Yea that's good, i know you are experient btw

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast