+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is it wrong to date some1 a few year younger than you?

Quote Originally Posted by CBinKC
    No it’s not okay to date someone that young. Number 1, it could land you in jail. If you don’t see that as a real possibility then you aren’t old enough to date either.

What you really need to ask yourself is why you’re attracted to someone so young? Do you find it easier to be the dominate one? Is it a need for control? Or, are you just sexually attracted to a girl who is still going through puberty?

You can’t really say that it’s her and her personality. Who we are as people goes through a growth spurt from puberty to mid-20’s. If you start seeing her now, she’s going to be a different person in only a few months.

My advice is that you keep this girl as your fantasy for now. In a few years, come back from college and ask her out. Give her a little time to grow up.
    oh hold up.! i didnt say anything about asking out any girl that is younger than me, is just that my little brother (14YO) friends and all the girl he hang around with some of them like me, and they just keep asking me out and i just keep saying no .......so im not a sick fuk, i was just wondering damn.
    Last edited by JasonRebel17; 03-01-05 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    Frasbee, we should go out and find us some hott sexy 3 year olds.. mmmm'mmm
    im talking about 12-14 yrs old girl..........not 3 u fuking idiot.

3? 12? Either way it's still way wrong!!!! you are right to keep turning down you brothers friends. Don't stop. I don't care how cute one of them happens to be. No amount of convincing yourself makes it right. if they were 16 and you 18 i could see. (Even though legally you can still get in trouble). As a rule of thumb i would say at your age stay within 2 years. As you get older it's true the age gap becomes less of an issue. but trust me, here 4 years is huge!

children dont need the emotional drama of a relationship at that age just let them enjoy childhood. theyll grow up soon enough and start trying to do stuff. If she still innocent leave the rose intact and just admire if you must.
    Life is a city full of swaying streets,
    and death the marketplace where all ends meet
    ~three faces of eve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12