+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revenge in love ? Please help me i'm so furious now

You realize that you can reply in a tone other than anger once in a while, right?

Some people need a wakeup call. Others need to be talked to in a different way.

Someone that's already pissed off isn't going to respond to angry rantings.
    Not my problem and it shouldn't be yours either. If you or anyone else takes "my tone" as being "angry" that would be your reaction not mine.

I'm not here to kiss ass ... especially yours.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 18-06-11 at 12:59 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by elves235 View Post
    I have learned. Thank you for your reply. BUt she was the one who started it. I had no intend to love her in the past but u never know who u gonna love. I guess this part is my fault. Somehow she made a bigger mistake too. The best solution is to let it go right ? Then I have learned something and make me a better man ?
    Absolutely right... Now you are more knowledgeable for the future and you will stay away from women who are already taken because you know without a doubt that they are not ready to love you. Never regret learning a lesson that will help you later in life.

Thank you for taking my post in the spirit it was given and not being childish about it. Good on you! You're gonna be fine and you'll find someone far more suited for you now that your "picker" has been honed sharp.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 18-06-11 at 01:02 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Not my problem and it shouldn't be yours either if you or anyone else takes "my tone" as being "angry." I'm not hear to kiss ass ... especially yours.
    Go read it again.

Nobody's asking you to kiss anyone's ass. I am asking you to rethink your shtick every once in a while.

And playing the iToughguy who's too good for everyone isn't going to work on me or anyone else logical here. Sorry.

Not my problem and it shouldn't be yours either if you or anyone else takes "my tone" as being "angry." I'm not hear to kiss ass ... especially yours.
    well u misunderstand me. I don't think your tone angry. Is there any way to ease this pain easily ? I just want to heal my heart

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well u misunderstand me. I don't think your tone angry. Is there any way to ease this pain easily ? I just want to heal my heart
    He's talking to me.

As far as your pain, he's right in the spirit of what he's saying. Go find new hobbies, don't talk to her, and do your best to learn from this.

Do u think their relationship would go to somewhere ? I know it' s not right to think like that but it would actually make me feel a little bit better. I don't know why i'm sad for a girl like this

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Go read it again.

Nobody's asking you to kiss anyone's ass. I am asking you to rethink your shtick every once in a while.

And playing the iToughguy who's too good for everyone isn't going to work on me or anyone else logical here. Sorry.
    Read my lips: I don't care what you're asking or what you "predict".

He's talking to me.
    then perhaps he should quit quoting and thanking me for my post then. O_o

Elves: You're better than her. Know that and let her go to her enabling boyfriend who accepts her skankery. You, sir can do better.

*waves*
    Last edited by Wakeup; 18-06-11 at 01:49 AM.

I have a question. In my situation, she had a boyfriend but tried to make me love her. Then I loved so where was my fault ?

Do u think their relationship would go to somewhere ? I know it' s not right to think like that but it would actually make me feel a little bit better. I don't know why i'm sad for a girl like this
    She's a whackadoodle. No relationship with her will last very long because she doesn't respect herself. Take solice in the fact that you are better off not being the one t be the one she cheats on in the future because you'll find someone who has a decent self-worth and will know not to jeapardize a good relationship by cheating.

I have a question. In my situation, she had a boyfriend but tried to make me love her. Then I loved so where was my fault ?
    It was your fault (in the most part) because you knew she was already in a relationship and you should have not allowed yourself to become vulnerable to her with your emotions, you should not have flirted with her nor should you have entertained her flirts and advances on you. You should always make someone who already has a partner completely aware that you're not open to flirting with them or spending "date-like" time with them when they are already taken.

It's a personal boundary that you should have in place for yourself and then you won't find yourself falling for people who are not respectful or genuine. Anyone who would cheat and keep two men or women are not being respectful or genuine with you.

Lesson learned and you can rest assured you now have the tools to avoid cheaters and promiscuous thinking women in your future. Be glad you're free of the likes of her.

Elves - You allowed yourself to get involved with someone with a boyfriend. That is where your level of responsibility comes in. But it is over now. Concentrate on things that make you happy. And look to start dating again if you would like. Just because you go to the same university as she doesn't mean she is the only potential dating partner there. Hang out with friends. Invest in and engage in yourself.

The pain, anger, sadness you feel right now will go away, but probably not quickly. Just try to channel your energy into things you enjoy until time takes care of things.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

I have decided. I call them and tell her that I want to be friend with her, no hard feeling, and even she comes back to him I'm glad for her. She says she has been waiting for it. For the guy, I call him and say sorry and I dont' want him to think of me as a guy who tries to steal other's girl. Also I ask him if I can be her friend and he says ok. I think it's mainly her fault but I forgive her. I feel peaceful now . May be it's the best solution for me and for them

Not my problem and it shouldn't be yours either. If you or anyone else takes "my tone" as being "angry" that would be your reaction not mine.

I'm not here to kiss ass ... especially yours.
    Mathias has a point. You do sound really angry in general. I can't help but read your posts in this funny, enraged harpy voice.

And your reaction to some pretty tame ribbing was hysterical. "I'm not here to kiss ass ... especially yours." Ahahaha. CHILL OUT.

It must be the acid your both on. As I said how you read my posts is on you, not me... There's no voice reflection on forum boards. I'm chill fine thanks... stop worrying about it and if you read them as some shrill "harpie" so be it.

I have no issue with anyone here Particularily you as you seem quite "hippy-like" Peace man... but M seems to like to follow me around and critique.. I was thinking he has a sub/dom complex that's latent and enjoys the abuse I do indeed throw back at him.

Revenge for what? You are learning about Bitches, same as girls who meet Bastards and learn from their lesson. In any case, you knew she was with someone and you decided to fall for her. That mean your fault took a big part, why are you still hoping that their relationship will fail for the guy's sake?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12