+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Revenge!!

Revenge!!

okay so i have a problem and its with my bestfriend. well my bestfriend is a very very flirtacious person sometimes i think she does it just for fun or maybe its just her nature but she knows what shes doing and she thinks its funny. everyguy she talks to or i talk to she flirts with them sexualy. she even does it with my boyfriends and to people she knows im really interested in. for some reason it just dosn't feel right not to introduce them to her its almost a thing now where i introduce them to her just to see what they'll do and they always do the same thing.she lives in a diff state than i do at this moment because of family problems so i can only talk to her on the phone at this time and point thats the reason i introduce them to the people and she does it over the phone. sometimes she will end up talking to my boyfriends and somehow gets them talking about there problems and secrets and holds it above my head in some situations. everytime something happens she always has another side to the story and knows something i dont know about someone close to me. i know people keep telling me not to be her friend but its hard to do that because i've confronted her about it and she comes off all innocent so i can't have any reason not to be her friend because from what she's telling me its the guys flirting with her. but then the guys tell me its her whos coming on to them. i've even went as far as being on the phone with the guys and her not knowing it and she brings sexual things up and stuff and as soon as shes gonna say it she says oh i know shes on the phone like she dosnt want me to hear(this has happend on plenty of occasions) so i know something is up i just dont know if shes doing it on purpose or if she is just an attention whore. i would really love to know should i get her back and get revenge ( i sure would love that ) or what should i do to fix this problem? is it me..? is it her? or is it the guys..please let me know i'm not gonna feel satisfied untill i get revenge i know i shouldnt hang with her it just dosnt feel right because i dont have a reason to not hang around her i need some guys advice on some flirting tips or some sarcastic things to say that will mess her head up! i'm also aware of two wrongs dont make a right but i've been hurt to much and my ego is 0 so i need to show her something

Quote Originally Posted by dayzedNconfused View Post
    okay so I have a problem and its with my best friend.

Well my best friend is a very, very flirtatious person sometimes I think she does it just for fun or maybe it’s just her nature but she knows what she’s doing and she thinks its funny. Every guy she talks to or I talk to, she flirts with him sexually. She even does it with my boyfriends and to people she knows I’m really interested in. For some reason it just doesn’t feel right not to introduce them to her it’s almost a thing now where I introduce them to her just to see what they'll do and they always do the same thing.

She lives in a diff state than I do at this moment because of family problems so I can only talk to her on the phone at this time and point that’s the reason I introduce them to the people and she does it over the phone. Sometimes she will end up talking to my boyfriends and somehow gets them talking about there problems and secrets and holds it above my head in some situations.

Every time something happens she always has another side to the story and knows something I don’t know about someone close to me. I know people keep telling me not to be her friend but its hard to do that because I’ve confronted her about it and she comes off all innocent so I can't have any reason not to be her friend because from what she's telling me its the guys flirting with her. But then the guys tell me it’s her who’s coming on to them. I’ve even went as far as being on the phone with the guys and her not knowing it and she brings sexual things up and stuff and as soon as she’s going to say it she says oh I know she’s on the phone like she doesn’t want me to hear (this has happened on plenty of occasions) so I know something is up.

I just don’t know if she’s doing it on purpose or if she is just an attention whore. I would really love to know should I get her back and get revenge (I sure would love that) or what should I do to fix this problem? Is it me? Is it her? Or is it the guys?

Please let me know. I’m not going to feel satisfied until I get revenge. I know I shouldn’t hang with her it just doesn’t feel right because I don’t have a reason to not hang around her. I need some guys’ advice on some flirting tips or some sarcastic things to say that will mess her head up!

I’m also aware of two wrongs don’t make a right but I’ve been hurt too much and my ego is 0 so I need to show her something.
    You're welcome. It's not perfect, but it's more readable. Post another mess like that and I'll be mean about it. Paragraphs, capitalization and ridimentary punctualization are not too much to ask of a native English speaker. You want help- don't make me work for it.

The problem is not with her, it's with you. You're an accessory. Be your own girl and walk away from this poisonous person. It couldn't be easier- she doesn't even live there any more.

Yeah, I could tell you all kinds of things to do and say that would perpetuate your ugly entanglement with this person. I am, after all, a gigabitch. That won't really serve you in the end.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 31-12-06 at 07:23 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    why the **** is this posted 3 times in different forums?

Because she's trying to piss me off. I'm cranky because Zarathu's gone.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    zarathu is a ****bag. check out the thread that he made under dono's name.

What makes you think dono didn't post it himself?
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    What makes you think dono didn't post it himself?
    i added him on aim. i will ask him to confirm this, but my instincts tell me this is the work of zarathu.

or maybe zarathu has several accounts on here already, and he is stalking all of us. maybe you are zarathu... kinda scary, aint it?

Nah, I'm not Zarathu. I know he and dono are pretty good friends, though.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I know he and dono are pretty good friends, though.
    really? i had no idea.

but god damn, he shouldn't have ****ed around with that shit. now he has to suffer the consequences. is his posting vids of fake hacking a new method of throwing eFits?

maybe he will grow up, and learn a lesson from this. or maybe he wont, and loveadmin will sue his ass for everything he's got and he will sit in prison for a few years.

loveforum will prevail, even if he doesnt like it.

You sure are a bitter moogle
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    You sure are a bitter moogle
    i am nice too. it just depends on what side you are on. you are on my good side right now

I didn't like the kid, what did he do wrong to get punished? haha!