+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suicidal Ex

when my friends brother commit suicide, he started giving his things away and telling everybody how much he loved them. my friend got a bunch of his things in a box in the mail the day he did it. he didn't blatantly warn anybody. i agree with ov. people who do it, do it and don't threaten people with it or try to guilt people with it.

Hmm yeah. Ive been suicidal, and I never told anyone about it until a long time afterwards. Deep down she doesnt want to die, I think she just sees it as a way to end it, but when it comes to the crunch she cant. Maybe it is attention seeking towards me, I dont know. She's wanted to kill herself before for years but never told anyone until I told her about my attempts, and eventually she shared hers too.

She says she took a whole load of pills - though I dont know what - and cut herself before the pills knocked her out... but she still wont talk to me properly, and it took all day to get that much out of her so I dont know.

I guess Im just waiting for her now, to talk to me when shes ready, or whatever. She knows I'm here.

Fu.ck, this is exhausting.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

One of my best friends attempted suicide over getting dumped. He obviously failed... it bred a healthy respect for human life in him. Sometimes he says it might have been better for everyone if he had succeeded, but he still is glad he didn't. I don't know... it's kinda like if your parent is an alcoholic, you tend to either become one yourself, or completely go against that sort of thing. My friend is completely against any sort of taking of human life. But he also has a strict no-interference policy with others... lol. Honestly though, if she ends up killing herself, it isn't your fault. Just try to forget about it for now; she probably won't kill herself anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12