+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interested in girl with emotional issues

MMX is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    And that's exactly what you need to do--be a jerk and inconsiderate.

That's where you're getting all screwed up.

I'll make it easy for you--you offer it to no extent at all.

Both are irrelevant. Think she cares about your 'emotional issues'?

Ok, fine. Have it your way. Don't listen to me. But when it is revealed that you are her very good 'guy friend', don't say I didn't warn you. She'll show up with her boyfriend, give you a hug, and want to introduce you to her fiance.

When you've been married for at least one year to a woman, then you might start to consider becoming her listening ear (as long as it's not over 5 minutes. That's it. 5 minutes. Tops.). Until then, you don't care. No, you didn't listen to what I just said. I just said you DON'T care. ....no, you're still not getting it. I said....YOU. DON'T. CARE!

You're that poor little love sick fool who ain't gonna get it till you're 45.

Don't let her vamp ya, brother. Have some dignity. Do it for the worldwide man brotherhood.

Now go out there and get a real woman. Stop waisting your time on this petty nonsense for the love of decency. You sound like a sniveling little Emo for crying out loud. Grow a beard, put on your steel toed man boots and hard hat and kick these little useless trolips out of your way.

The reason you don't care about her emotional issues is because her emotional issues are trivial pursuits that she can yap to her girl friends about over tea and cookies. If you belittle yourself to the point of one of her triffles, she will see you as being on the level of her trifles. She'll be your trifle buddy. Aren't you proud of yourself? Not only are you a trifle buddy, you're a TEXT ONLY trifle buddy! Not only are you squarely in the friend zone, you're in the TEXT ONLY friend zone!

This is YOUR life!

This is YOUR time!

This is YOUR future!

This is YOUR love!

If you don't stand up and DEMAND to be a man, the world will walk right over you.

Stand up and roar! If you don't do it now, when will you?

These are your golden man years. Do not waiste them on these flitting social butterflys and users.

If you never get anything you ever wanted out of life, if nothing ever works, and if love flees from you like a dream, at least you will have kept your dignity and manhood. At least you would have been true to yourself. And that's the measure of a man.

You don't get it: this is WAR. Women have declared culture war on men in a direct assault of your manhood and soul.

You will either win that war or lose that war. And being in a relationship doesn't mean you won the war. It may in fact mean you lost it.

Every last lady's man who ever walked upon this earth has known these two thing about himself: 1) He is a woman's intellectal SUPERIOR; 2) He is a woman's authoritative SUPERIOR.

That's right. And I do not care if the winds of hell itself blow against those two truths, never doubt them for one second. You are not the Moon. You are the Sun. And you are as SUPERIOR to a woman as the light of the Sun is superior to that of the Moon. Until that idea becomes your living reality, you are not going to be a man. The day it does is the day you become a Man.

This isn't about being politically correct. It's about KNOWING what and who you are in accordance with the laws of nature. And Nature isn't politically correct. Neither should you be. I care not about how much the bloody moons may try to eclipse your Sun, do fight with all force and manhood against this universal Lie. No matter how much you may be despised, you will never allow yourself to lower yourself from your right to manhood ever again. Never again will you be put in a corner. Never again will you be a text buddy. Never, never, never again will you be shuffled off to any woman's 'friend zone'. You were not born to be in the friend zone. You were born to be in the Lover zone. There is no 'trying' to be confident. You either KNOW what you are, or you don't. Confidence is a byproduct of Understanding. You will glow with Confidence when you understand the Truth.

If the Moon wanted another Moon, she wouldn't attract the light of the Sun. You are a King. Walk like one. Talk like one. And BE one! And if any woman attempts to usurp your power and authority, do bind her and blind her with all the wrath and strategy of a Despot until she is bound trembling and wholly within your power. There is no female witchcraft conjured upon earth that can stand before a Sun in his Strength. None. In such a state, you are in fact invincible.
    I can see how much effort you put into that post. I just read it to entirety and it is mostly rambling on about stuff that is not even remotely related to my thread and you just went off in your own little thing. You also sound extremely sexist and judgemental even though I appreciate your opinion. I have taken the positives from your post from whatever I could find and I will keep that in mind.

One thing you might be dead on right about is the fact that me and her could just be texting buddies. Until I've actually met her in person nothing is even real or matters as much. However, at the end of day no matter what you say I don't think any man will just go on and ignore how a woman feels. I just don't see the logic behind that and it sounds rude. Even if I don't give a damn about her issues I should at least show that I respect her concerns or worries.
    Last edited by MMX; 27-12-13 at 11:05 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilium View Post
    Hey, she's dating other guys and not juggling them very well. She's the girl version of a player. You'll see the longer you talk with her, she won't even remember your conversations. You're worried and she's probably not giving it a second thought. She's a user. She'll string you up like a puppet and demand her needs be met and not respect you or give you anything you might need. You'll only realize it after being completely burnt out.

Just what I think, never take it at face value.
    I really don't see a point of calling her any more. I texted her last night & I didn't get a reply from her since. Its already been nearly a whole day.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    disagree with the advice to call her. She's a nutcase and should be avoided.

Save your phone calls for the women who don't have big red flags hanging off them
    Advice taken, even though I'm the one who feels a bit upset about it. Even if she plans to reply I don't think I will respond to her text anymore and I will just stop talking to her like that.

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    Texting and facebook are the wuss way out of doing things. Show her you are a man and call to set up a date. Even better if you can do it face to face.
    In the modern day and age, texts are what works since its all about fast method of communication but either way she's not for me. It's done.

Quote Originally Posted by MMX View Post
    Even if I don't give a damn about her issues I should at least show that I respect her concerns or worries.
    I couldn't disagree more.

Sure, if we're talking about a partner who you care for and respect and who has *real reason* to be concerned with something going on in their life, then absolutely respect their concerns or worries. But I imagine that you WOULD give a damn about the issues of someone who is your partner.

But if you don't care enough about the person to give a damn about their issues, then don't bother faking that you care. I don't think anyone would want to receive false sympathy or respect.

And as a caveat, even if you really do care for someone, don't give respect to unreasonable worries. For example, if someone brings trust issues with them and projects those issues onto you, do not reassure them because you'll be rewarding the behaviour. Instead, you're far better off telling them that their behaviour is inappropriate and will not be tolerated by you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by MMX View Post
    Advice taken, even though I'm the one who feels a bit upset about it. Even if she plans to reply I don't think I will respond to her text anymore and I will just stop talking to her like that.
    Am I right in believing that the two of you have never met? If so, I hope you're only a *little bit* upset. You've dodged a bullet with this weepy, insecure mess of a girl.

My best advice is to not get emotionally involved with someone before you've met them and started dating regularly.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Users Country Flag
    I couldn't disagree more.

Sure, if we're talking about a partner who you care for and respect and who has *real reason* to be concerned with something going on in their life, then absolutely respect their concerns or worries. But I imagine that you WOULD give a damn about the issues of someone who is your partner.

But if you don't care enough about the person to give a damn about their issues, then don't bother faking that you care. I don't think anyone would want to receive false sympathy or respect.

And as a caveat, even if you really do care for someone, don't give respect to unreasonable worries. For example, if someone brings trust issues with them and projects those issues onto you, do not reassure them because you'll be rewarding the behaviour. Instead, you're far better off telling them that their behaviour is inappropriate and will not be tolerated by you.
    I didn't mean it in the sense that I'm faking sympathy. It's more like showing you care to some extent that you don't sound like a complete jerk to that person. By that I mean at least acknowledging and being nice to the person through adequate manners since they at least bothered to share their issues with you to begin with. Sure as hell she might not give a damn about how I am feeling right now and that's what probably annoys me the most and that is that she is most likely so selfish and self-centred that she feels the world only revolves around her. I haven't heard back from her nothing and as frustrated as I feel with her delay or whatever it is, I feel like I'd be more inclined to send her another text to give her a piece of my mind but quite frankly I'm not that needy or dramatic. Sure it might have felt good to vent but if she doesn't give a damn about me I don't give a damn about her too. Easy as that. Every experience I go through helps me learn more about myself.

Am I right in believing that the two of you have never met? If so, I hope you're only a *little bit* upset. You've dodged a bullet with this weepy, insecure mess of a girl.

My best advice is to not get emotionally involved with someone before you've met them and started dating regularly.
    I can't put a level on how upset I am lol. I was really fond of talking to her for the past week or so and it felt really great but as I've come to realize I could have just been someone she texts to. I met her on a dating app thingo so what's there to say that she doesn't have 10 other guys chasing her up and keeping her busy apart from me? I'm playing my field too and she isn't the only person I talk to but out of the 4 I was talking to she was the one I had the best chemistry with in text (three to five 400-500 word texts each day is a lot of talk). Then again it might as well just be text chemistry in which case all this talk or whatever I felt is irrelevant. I never met her so there is no loss. I want to get her out of my head and forget right away but I have to delete the text thread and just mark her number as spam so I never look at my phone for her text again.

I'm in such a vengeful mood now that I am bitterly annoyed at her but once again like the last girl I was talking about, she doesn't deserve me either if she can't conduct herself properly with me.

Thanks for the advice Sydney girl, I will personally thank you in person one day if we ever meet
    (for now I'm stuck in boring Canberra)

I'm going to play devils advocate and play her side here. MMX, you told her you would call, and then had an excuse every time you were going to. Apologies don't mean anything when they're repeated from someone you just met.

If you couldn't find 10 minutes to call her, how the heck were you going to have a relationship? I think both parties dodged a bullet here.

In her defence, if I started talking to someone on a dating site and they were flaking around with "when to call" and making what sounded like excuses, I'd say "**** it" too.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    I'm going to play devils advocate and play her side here. MMX, you told her you would call, and then had an excuse every time you were going to. Apologies don't mean anything when they're repeated from someone you just met.

If you couldn't find 10 minutes to call her, how the heck were you going to have a relationship? I think both parties dodged a bullet here.

In her defence, if I started talking to someone on a dating site and they were flaking around with "when to call" and making what sounded like excuses, I'd say "**** it" too.
    I wasn't giving invalid excuses. Either way with the last text I sent I asked about her xmas and how her days went and also did make a time to call her but as I've said she hasn't replied to it yet. Apparently it's not just me who works by a schedule when it comes to making calls. It's the same with her, she would tell me make the phone call at this hour etc etc. She will either randomly call me a couple of times while I'm in the middle of dinner or with family or something else. Last I checked she told me to call after I got a text from her telling me she was free and I never even received that text. So where is my chance to call her then? Moreover, just as she kept me waiting from going on a date with her, I have just as much right to keep her waiting for a phone call then (even though it was not intentional). How does this work if she gets everything the way she wants and I just have to give into everything she says? This was my main concern that even prompted me to ask for advice in this thread.

Also, no one here is talking about relationships. I was merely chatting with her on text and I really loved talking to her and we got along perfectly. Like I said a little earlier, until I've met the girl in person and spent good time with her I don't have any clue if I am even compatible with her. Not to mention the fact that she might be completely different in person and not sweet or nice.

Either way I'm happy to move on from her. She did show early signs of being a "nutcase" as per saying and the last thing I need is to deal with a emotional girl who is dramatic and demanding.
    Last edited by MMX; 28-12-13 at 12:56 AM.

It's pretty simple.....when you see red flags, big or small, you have a right to dismiss them and move on. It's a lesson we all have learned.

All this is true.
    Yeah it is probably best not to waste time if she has more emotional problems than normal.
    Dating someone who is emotional all the time is a nightmare. What's worse is that when we are interested in someone, we tend to idealize them in our own minds. I went thru that about a month ago myself. When I stopped to really examine what a mess the person was, I lost interest pretty quick.

No one is perfect so you have to weigh the good with the bad and decide if you can live with it, possibly long term.

If it's something you can live with then it's not a red flag now is it? Yes best to keep an outside perspective on things even tho is can be hard to do at times. Hope you find what you are looking for, best of luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12