+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: so sick of punks who doesn't know how to please a women

Haha this thread is so priceless, some may call it mint.

This is just my opinion, but I believe that the type of person you want to be with, that one who fits closely to your ideal, cannot possibly find you if you are cold, calloused, and desperate (or have given up all together). I think the best way to go about this would be to spend some time being honest with yourself with what you would like out of person, and what you absolutely would not like. More importantly though, you need to grow as a person, become the best that you can be (without losing sight of who you are essentially). When you achieve this... then you will have everything you need to attract the kind of person you want.

As I said before... this is just my opinion... I could very easily be wrong.

I don't know that mentality kind of sounds whorish imho. I mean there's nothing wrong with meeting people and having sex. But going out for the sole purpose of just having sex with as many guys as possible...hmm, that just sounds like you're asking for trouble.

And stereotyping us geeky averagejoes? Not all of us are assholes that don't like doing romantic stuff.

I am probably the nerdiest of the bunch; computer programming skills, enjoy a good game of chess, I know a few foreign languages, study etymology and linguistics, have a passion for the visual arts, love math, science, and reading all too much. But I am in a relationship with a girl who is a few years older than me, and I must know how to treat her because sometimes we spend 4-5 hours talking to each other.

The fact of the matter is, it doesn't matter how nerdy someone is. That has little to do with what kind of relationship they are capable of having. What does matter, is relationship experience.

Boohoo, love sucks, get back out there and date. That's the only way you're going to find someone at your experience level, and frankly you aren't getting anywhere with your stereotyping.

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    People usually stereotype the nerdy type guys as being good boyfriends and who cares about women. But from my experience, this stereotype is completely inaccurate. The only guys that I find who are really really nice and willing to sacrafice anything for a girl are those who really have nothing going on for them. And no girls want those ones.

I'm talking about the ones who are intelligent, average looking, and probably didn't have a lot of experience with girls. I used to look for those but I was dissapointed to find out that they are just punks who are extremely awkward and does not know how to please women (have no sense of romance). On the contrary, the really good looking guys but have below average intelligence are actaully easier to handle. Since I don't plan to depend on men for money...I think from now on...I should target my interest on the good looking but not extraordinarily successful men and screw as many of them as I can. And if the relationships don't last at least there is the sexual element and I won't have my heart broken that bad. What do you think?
    Knock yourself out.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

People usually stereotype the nerdy type guys as being good boyfriends and who cares about women. But from my experience, this stereotype is completely inaccurate. The only guys that I find who are really really nice and willing to sacrafice anything for a girl are those who really have nothing going on for them. And no girls want those ones.

I'm talking about the ones who are intelligent, average looking, and probably didn't have a lot of experience with girls. I used to look for those but I was dissapointed to find out that they are just punks who are extremely awkward and does not know how to please women (have no sense of romance). On the contrary, the really good looking guys but have below average intelligence are actaully easier to handle. Since I don't plan to depend on men for money...I think from now on...I should target my interest on the good looking but not extraordinarily successful men and screw as many of them as I can. And if the relationships don't last at least there is the sexual element and I won't have my heart broken that bad. What do you think?
    She is completely right. I mean, look at me. I am intelligent, wise, average looking, and have below average relationship experience. I am also completely an asshole and can't put up with women most of the time. Though I think I am justified for you see, women like guys who are on equal grounds in intellect and that puts me in a dilemma as most of them are to stupid, demanding, and concentrate so much on the future that they forget that life is lived in the present.

and believe it or not but I rather be called intelligent than be called a dumbass but have women.

Please don't date someone you don't want to date. If you find nerds unattractive than stay away from them and if you find buff average looking guys unintelligent than don't date them either. That is the point...you should be able to find someone who satisfies you on all ground..I believe they call those a good match and later become boyfriend/girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you don't have to have sex with them but you can date them and let them do nice things for you.
    Haha I would love to have a women try that with me.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 19-11-08 at 01:39 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    This is why I think gals in particular should just keep their mouths shut about their previous partners. Fact is, the bias exists.
    You mean lie.

I see through you like I see through a window, you see through me like you see through a mirror

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Altair View Post
    You mean lie.
    Keeping your mouth shut and lying are two different things.

I'm disappointed in you Jade...when I saw you posted I was expecting some super deep, inspiring, emotional, meaninglessly, meaningful post.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Keeping your mouth shut and lying are two different things.

I'm disappointed in you Jade...when I saw you posted I was expecting some super deep, inspiring, emotional, meaninglessly, meaningful post.
    That would have depended on her answer, I was interested to see what she would say and yet at the same time was expecting the precise answer you have provided for me ...but I was expecting it from her. The truth of the matter is that men will pose the question and women can't ignore it, you can refuse to answer or as you put it "keep your mouth shut" but that alone is grounds for some to fear the worst. It will cause speculation and in turn cause mistrust. Such results so early on I fear doom for the future between such two souls.

Its so unfair that women are considered skanks when its completely normal for guys.
    That doesn't designate the fate of all men to be promiscuous. Find yourself in the shoes of a man who isn't promiscuous for the reason to stay clean from the dreaded hypocrisy alone and is looking for a woman who has a promiscuous past only on the level close to his own. Generalizing people based on a group of people and saying that this group of people represents the entire sex is incorrect to say the least.
    Last edited by Jade Altair; 19-11-08 at 02:38 PM.

I see through you like I see through a window, you see through me like you see through a mirror

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You mean lie.
    Yep. I mean lie.

I appreciate 1AJs rescue, but I make no distinction b/t lying by omission and an outright lie. The only difference is who you are lying to.

I just think its classier to avoid the question by 'keeping one's mouth shut'. I think that disclosing the amount of prior partners too early in a relationship is asking for trouble.

If any guy I was dating was so crude as to ask me that number before we had been seeing each other exclusively for at least a few months I would deliberately inflate that number to the point I would scare him off. His losing me in the process, would be his punishment for his stupidity.

But I have a very high opinion of myself.

Seriously, by the same token, I think the converse is true for females asking guys. Its none of their business. If you are uncertain about sleeping with someone, say for fear of an STD, then you shouldn't be with them. Or you should both get tested. The number is irrelevant. A woman could have been married to the same man, faithful, for 20 years & still end up with an STD if the guy cheated on her w/o her knowledge.

Its all about judgement of that particular person at that particular time.

I think that disclosing the amount of prior partners too early in a relationship is asking for trouble.

Self-actualization of guilt. If you feel that the past shouldn't be relevant than telling the truth shouldn't be cause of any fear. Segregate those you don't want and those who don't want to be with you early on. If you withhold the truth from them, you show no respect. In the end it is just a question, the value of the answer can be high to the other individual. Interesting that you find it at the beginning to be trouble.

I am sure they will miss you very much and care if you make them run with an over-exaggerated lie. See, even us in Jerusalem have what you call sarcasm.

I don't mind if a woman asks me of my past at any point and time and I will answer honestly with no hesitation. I have nothing to hide, feel shame for, and nothing to fear.
    Last edited by Jade Altair; 19-11-08 at 03:54 PM.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In the end it is just a question...
    No. It's a personal question. Early in a relationship it's invasive and rude. If you must know how many partners a woman has had before you'll have sex with her, fine. Wait a few months until you both know each other and then ask her.

If you can't wait do like Indi says and get tested with her. In the beginning of a relationship all you have the right to know is that she's disease-free.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    No. It's a personal question. Early in a relationship it's invasive and rude. If you must know how many partners a woman has had before you'll have sex with her, fine. Wait a few months until you both know each other and then ask her.

If you can't wait do like Indi says and get tested with her. In the beginning of a relationship all you have the right to know is that she's disease-free.

I don't understand what is difficult about answering such a simple question. It is not invasive at all unless of course there is something to hide. If a man is bothered by her past thus she is essentially wasting his time as he will end the relationship months into after he finds out. It is all deception one and the same. It is absolutely no different then me avoiding telling her of my intentions of the relationship, in-fact it is a direct identical precise comparison. If she is looking for a husband and permanent lover and I don't mind wasting a few of her months by saying so am I and keeping my mouth shut heh..when in reality I just want a temporary physical satisfaction...no difference at all...of course she could ask and I could answer honestly ...but why when it is such a invasive question?

I guess what I don't understand is what is the point of waiting this time? Why are we waiting and what for?
    Last edited by Jade Altair; 19-11-08 at 04:21 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, all I can give you is my personal opinion. And, I assure you, I would fall on the VERY low end of # of partners. So, I would have nothing to be 'ashamed/guilty' of by your standards, Jade.

But, I would still find the question offensive, and I would still blow off the guy ('punish', if you like) for asking. I'd probably say something like "28", with a perfectly straight face.

(is that enough of a turn-off, btw? Mbe I should say "73"? 206?)

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    (is that enough of a turn-off, btw? Mbe I should say "73"? 206?)
    28? Most chicks hit that before graduating high school.

Look the guy dead in the eye and ask if he's only counting human partners. That ought to do the trick.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast