+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend texting another woman

Well I have a male friend who has said he missed me. And I am fairly sure he doesn't want to have sex with me. We really are just friends - though I agree usually men and women are not just easily just friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    Yes, that is the only point he does have...but I already pointed that out, just not as direct. It doesn't really matter though...OP should break up with her BF and find someone who doesn't lie and who she can trust.
    You see, i wouldnt know you made the same point, because i never read your posts, unless im having trouble sleeping ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqueen View Post
    Well I have a male friend who has said he missed me. And I am fairly sure he doesn't want to have sex with me. We really are just friends - though I agree usually men and women are not just easily just friends.
    Hes gay or lying.

I can't fault you for you generalization. The US population is becoming more pussified at an exponential rate.

No, I don't think so. Because there were opportunities for things to happen between us in the past when we were both single and they never did. And I am fairly sure he isn't gay.

Your friend is full of shit. Do you really think he wouldn't **** you if you called him up and said, "Hey, lets ****"?? If your answer is yes, then you are an idiot.

No, I don't think so. Because there were opportunities for things to happen between us in the past when we were both single and they never did. And I am fairly sure he isn't gay.
    Jesus wept.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    You see, i wouldnt know you made the same point, because i never read your posts, unless im having trouble sleeping ofc.
    Why are you having trouble sleeping? Don't you have some young GF you should be having sex with or something?

You can't know for sure what everyone else is thinking. He's certainly had the opportunity in the past to have made a move on me and I most likely wouldn't have rejected him if he had.

Why are you having trouble sleeping? Don't you have some young GF you should be having sex with or something?
    It my own fault for trying sarcasm with an american. If you must know, im having erection problems, and shes getting annoyed about it, but thats another thread.

You can't know for sure what everyone else is thinking. He's certainly had the opportunity in the past to have made a move on me and I most likely wouldn't have rejected him if he had.
    Interesting. So your bf txts other bitches and you want to pump your friend that misses you. Im glad we are finally getting to the root of your problems. You should have told all in the op. I knew there was more to the story.

I said 'in the past' Like 6 or 7 years ago when we were both single.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    It my own fault for trying sarcasm with an american. If you must know, im having erection problems, and shes getting annoyed about it, but thats another thread.
    It's 2am where you are...and you are awake. It's my own fault for not "biting" at your sarcasm and asking straight forward questions.

Homophobic, woman hating and racist to boot......do you vote for the BNP by any chance??

It's 2am where you are...and you are awake. It's my own fault for not "biting" at your sarcasm and asking straight forward questions.
    Yeah its 2 am, lol. Where exactly do you think I am? My watch says 22:45.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast