+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is squirting just a myth?

Some experts still think it is a myth but other experts believe it is made up of compounds similar to semen. And when it happens to me I don't push out to force it to happen-it literally just happens.

It is also white or clear in color-it looks nothing like urine and it doesn't smell bad. It is secreted from the bladder/urethra though so if your trying to do it-empty your bladder first or there will be urine present..

Also they say if you do kegel exercises it makes sex better for both men and women. And it increases the chances of g-spot orgasm.

Everyone is different. Some girls prefer clit, some prefer g-spot, for some they both feel the same, some need both stimulated at the same time in order to squirt, some girls orgasm very easily, some don't orgasm at all, some have multiple orgasms, some have one really intense one and need a break afterwards.

Men all you can do is figure out what your girl likes and communicate coz we are complicated creatures.
    Last edited by michelle23; 16-03-13 at 05:42 PM.

Can we put this myth to rest please. The G spot does not exist. It was inventing by feminists to make men feel sexually inadequate.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    when it happens to me I don't push out to force it to happen-it literally just happens.

It is also white or clear in color-it looks nothing like urine and it doesn't smell bad.
    This also happens to me, I didn't know it was "squirting" liquid... I thought it was just lubricating liquid. Naive me :-).

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    This also happens to me, I didn't know it was "squirting" liquid... I thought it was just lubricating liquid. Naive me :-).
    It doesn't come out of the vagina though-it comes out of the urethra and you can sometimes here it happen. It squirts out and makes a little hissing sound.

Thats really some in depth descriptions here. Feels like after this threat I know more about your vaginas than your boyfriends do.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    It doesn't come out of the vagina though-it comes out of the urethra and you can sometimes here it happen. It squirts out and makes a little hissing sound.
    Are there any other sexual positions besides doggy style that would make her squirt easier?
    Does squirting happen more often with manual/oral stimulation or with stimulation from the penis?

For me-it only works through oral and manual stimulation. For my friend it happens through intercourse but she has never had a clit orgasm.

any sex position can stimulate the g-spot but you would need sufficient foreplay first.

Okay, I learned something here. I didnt know where it came from, I just thought it came from the normal spot I orgasm from. Either way, I dont do it everyday, its like when I want to do it through oral or manual like another poster said. Its every now and again. I know it never smells like pee even if it comes from thru the urethra or whatever they said. I like dirty sex but not anything that has to do with pee and s*** like that. It looks like water, clear.

I never had a 2 minute orgasm but I have had a back to back one. I dont agree with everything trying to be proved medically, that may not be in the medical books, the g-spot, but if its the spot that stimulates then it is my g spot, "golden spot" so to speak if thats what I want to call it. Everybody is different.

They speak of more than one G-spot, so really there isn't one exact location to get stimulation for an orgasm.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Can we put this myth to rest please. The G spot does not exist. It was inventing by feminists to make men feel sexually inadequate.
    They had to do SOMETHING after you dumb guys started expecting us to put in fake boobies.
    Last edited by vashti; 17-03-13 at 10:21 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

...well, maybe you all SHOULD..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    They had to do SOMETHING after you dumb guys started expecting us to put in fake boobies.
    Dont speak for everyone ! I prefer natural looks above all. Women with fake breasts is silly as guys with biceps implants in my opinion.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ... they make bicep implants?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yep thats what happening now. Its not just women who looks in shortcuts to change their looks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast