+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Male enlargement methods

i tried the jelqing techinque for awhile. at first it was off and on, but then i seriously wanted some play so i started doing it regularly. i was ashamed really even thought my penis was an average size. basically i wanted to impress the girl and wanted to make her happy. when i started to have sex, i realized it is not how big it is (well, atleast dont roll up with a big toe down there), but rather the effort and passion you have when you have intercourse. the woman is not going to be dissapointed or mad at you..and if she is..slap that bitch, and kick her ass out cuz you can do better. you shouldnt be worried about your penis size and actually studies have shown that dwelling on things like that can cause mental and physical growth stunts. if youre 14, dont worry about things like this. if i were you, id ask my father to whip it out...if hes packin'..just sit back and wait for the awesomeness...oh and one more thing...penis pumps can cause serious damage to the penis..as well as penis weights...enlargement pills have been known to cause erectile disfunction and low sperm counts...most are very temporary. however i have not tried , so i will not totally discount all products. also jelqing can inflict the same damage as a penis pump if not performed correctly..do your research on it well before you try. well i wish you good luck on your penis enlargement endeavors!

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I've heard those "pump" things they advertize over ther internet leave you with a deformed penis becuase, really , you're sucking/expanding and probably bursting veins much in the same way as hickies. I was going to suggest that this "milking" may be just as bad, but I guess it sounds different.

I'm wondering if this jelq/milking thing is no more than a masturbating technique with control over ejaculation for 10-30 minutes??

Freddie

Jelqing is not the same as jacking off... when you jack off you naturally apply the amount of pressure that is pleasurable. When you jelq, you should be squeezing with sufficiant pressure to cause the penile tissue to expand... at first it may be hard to keep from getting a full boner, but after a few minutes it becomes much easier, I guess your penis sorta realizes that this isn't that kind of attention. After a few sessions you will find that you can control it faster and easier. Also... I assume that most guys jack off the same way I do, rubbing up and then down, when you jelq you want to start at the very base of your penis and "milk" down to the end. If you have a problem keeping yourself from going fully hard when you jelq try jacking off first and then doing your jelq session. I hope this helps.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123