+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Male enlargement methods

Male enlargement methods

Hey all, I followed someone's avice on these boards to shave my pen15 and I did so. Well now I find that there's not much down there...

Do you guys have any methods of enlarging it? (i.e. pills, excercizes, tools, machines, therapy etc?)

I'd really appreciate it if you posted your feedback on them and just not a blunt answer...ANY help is appreciated though, thanks

Those pills are supposed to work well. Just like the ones for breast enlargement. I kept pitching it to my ex (breast enlargement) but she said she doesn't trust it and that this pill can't be natural. I was gonna look up the ingredients and point out that it was, but I thought that might be taking it a LITTLE too far . . .

Alexi

well its not the size, but its how you use it man..... be happy with what you got

if she laughs at you, then get something to help.... I don't know what just get help
    Last edited by Necrid; 11-03-04 at 11:01 AM.
    .... what would life be like if I didn't touch anyones life....

I'm sorry, I dont know how to help ya there. Get on the search engines and research the hell of it all!!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Girls don't actually just flat out laugh when you drop your pants and it's small do they?????

I have heard of "ginsen", but I really don't "trust" the testimonies though.

Does anyone know the possible side affects of pills?

Seriously, I don't want to see her smile when I drop my pants...

What is the normal size for an "unhard" pen15?

unhard doesn't matter.

I hit "submit" before I was done. Statistics show that there isn't much relation between unhard penis size and hard penis size. That you could look small unhard and still have a nice size hard.

Alexi

He's right.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Guys I tried those EXTAGEN capsules and had pretty good success with it.
    My penis grew from 6 inches to 7.5 inch and my erections are rock hard.
    It is awesome! I think the product works very well.

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    I hit "submit" before I was done. Statistics show that there isn't much relation between unhard penis size and hard penis size. That you could look small unhard and still have a nice size hard.

Alexi
    good flexibility....
    netboy

Quote Originally Posted by mikef
    Guys I tried those EXTAGEN capsules and had pretty good success with it.
    My penis grew from 6 inches to 7.5 inch and my erections are rock hard.
    It is awesome! I think the product works very well.
    sorry,it is unvailable in China ...
    so sorry .......
    the company should have a big marketing network...
    netboy

Yeah, my penis looks very small flacid but I'm average size erect.

Several Methods

There are several methods to penis enlargement the main one being Jelqing... This is the method they use in tribes in africa where they have achived some ungodly sizes ie 16 inches etc... I'll share a passage from an e-book I have on this method:

First, apply a generous amount of Vaseline, baby oil, or other lubricant to your penis and rub evenly all over. Massage your self to almost a full erection, but not quite. Now, message a small amount of lubrication into your palms. Take your left hand and make an "ok" symbol with your thumb and forefinger. Take your thumb and forefinger and grip tightly around the base of your penis. Keeping a tight grip, slide your hand down to the head of your penis, pulling as you go.
    You should watch the head of your penis expanding as you slide your hand down. Repeat with your right hand. Now continue this act over and over, one hand then the other in a sort of "milking" action. Be sure to keep a tight grip around your penis with your thumb and forefinger as you milk down to your head, watching your head expand with blood as you repeat, one hand then the other, over and over again at a medium to brisk pace.
    While milking, do not ejaculate. If you feel the urge to ejaculate, pause milking for a few moments and wait for the urge to subside. Holding back is an exercise in restraint, which will instill a sense of self-control. This milking stimulates circulation in the genitalia, and the increased blood supply is temporarily trapped in your penis. After several months of milking, your penis will begin grow longer as well as much thicker. You will probably notice a change after the first couple of sessions.
    After about 3-4 months of daily practice, results will become permanent, but we encourage you to continue Jelq sessions to keep your penis in its utmost prime shape. For the first week or so, only jelq for about 10 minutes per day, or 100-200 repetitions. After a week or so, try to work up to 20 minutes every day.. Really add some force (not too much though, a moderate grip will work best) while you milk. Remember, keep your penis in a half-erect state. If it's totally limp while you milk, you will not see any results. You MUST have a partial erection while doing this exercise.
    After about 2 weeks, work yourself up to jelq sessions that last 30 minutes or so. Within a 3-4 month period you will be writing us to say how much you love this manual, we guarantee. This exercise is perhaps the most effective penis enlargement technique known to man. It not only makes your penis longer and thicker, but harder and over all healthier as well.
    After you have had a 30-minute jelq session, your penis should feel warm, larger than normal, and tingly. This is the feeling that you want because it shows that you have broken down and fatigued your erectile tissue in your penis, and it will grow back bigger and stronger, similar to body building. If you cannot achieve an erection for several hours after a vigorous milking session, do not worry because this is quite normal. Your erectile tissue is just extremely tired, and will recover shortly. Remember to keep your hands to the side of your penis, and your thumb over the top and your index finger under while you grip your penis to perform the milking exercise.

King Zarathu Guest
    i live with parents at home. can i use hair conditioner? it doesn't burn your dick or anything, so that's a good sign. will it still have the same effect as vaseline?

oh btw--i would SO doubt that a girl would laugh at you for having a small dick.. seriously. thats just..mean.

and the flacid penis thing is true.. it can be 0.5" (lol) and when it's hard it can get to 10".

i have a 7" but sometimes we all get a little self-concious and we wonder.

so back to the question, can you use hair conditioner?
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 09-10-04 at 10:57 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast