+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Staying a Virgin?

firstly i have to give you a big thumbs up for not comprising youreslf for a quick thrill

to answer your question , i dont really know as i am a guy not a girl, but from logic i would say that girls would pick up on your virginity maybe because of your "eagirness" or neediness, it makes sense to me anyway, as when you have not experienced sex before, it might be hyped up in your brain....or maybe you suffer from "pussylitis" (from the movie 40 year old virgin), its when you put girls up on a pedestal, i dont know if you actually do that, but just in case you do...stop it, women at best are equal to you and most times are not worth the ****ing trouble, dont think about it too much - it will only make your "virginity" more apparent - to be honest from a male's point of view you have nothing to be ashamed of, as CAM said you should be awarded

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Why is that sad? I think its great--the guy ought to be given a medal (and several hundred thousand dollars) for not polluting the planet with more human beings
    The dying alone part would be sad - not dying a virgin. If you don't think dying alone is sad, then go visit some nursing homes.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    The dying alone part would be sad - not dying a virgin. If you don't think dying alone is sad, then go visit some nursing homes.
    I have. I go and give talks to the people at nursing homes--those who are well enough to sit and listen and aren't bed ridden.

You're right--nursing homes are horrific. However, when I become old and infirmed, I will slip away with the help of a barbituate--assisted suicide is legal in some states. Assuming a normal lifespan, it won't be for 40 years yet. By that time, my family (the only people that truly matter to me in my daily life) will be gone and then I will have only one or two friends in the world--I would will my earthly belongings and wealth to them and their kids.

And then, I will die alone--I accept the fact that no woman will have me as her mate in life. I don't why that is the case, but I accept it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

And then, I will die alone--I accept the fact that no woman will have me as her mate in life. I don't why that is the case, but I accept it.
    Bullshit. You are smart and articulate, and there are plenty of women who would have you. You just won't have them, and as I recall, you are apathetic about dating these days. (I've read your posts.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well, I'm flattered that you'd remember what I wrote.

I did go out with three women in the last year. One of them, a set-up, turns out to be a clinical depressive in therapy (her mother actually called me to apologize for her 35 year old daughter's eccentricities); another was a pharmacist with an attitude (boy, I wouldn't want her to fill my prescriptions); and the third was a very nice, very smart, very articulate woman...who wouldn't have me.

But getting back to the original person's post...girls can tell. For some, it is a turn-off because they think that you'll **** up their potential orgasm. For others it is a turn on because they get off on defiling you (and you likely don't have VD).

Dying a virgin (wouldn't know about that)....dying alone...I know married people who will die alone while their spouse stands by their bedside. You can physically die alone or worse still, you can emotionally die alone. No way to predict it or control it.

I know married people who will die alone while their spouse stands by their bedside. You can physically die alone or worse still, you can emotionally die alone. No way to predict it or control it.
    Well said.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

... and the third was a very nice, very smart, very articulate woman...who wouldn't have me.
    Crazy bitch.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I just really don't see the appeal of virgins anymore.

It's such a silly social status.
    I agree, but I think you have human nature doing its thing here. I can see from a girl view that she would wonder why a guy in his 20's is still a virgin, and if the guy is in his 30's she would most probably wonder what is wrong with him.

What Jurupa said is pretty true.

I would first wonder if your attachment to being a virgin was because you were religious.

If you weren't interested in having sex before marriage, than I probably wouldn't be interested in you.

But if it just happens to be a case that you hadn't been in a relationship that you felt worthwhile enough to give it up yet, than I would respect that.

Up to a certain point.

After a certain age, it does start to make you wonder though.

Could be pyschological aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would start to think the guy had issues with intimacy after a certain point. With all the people on the planet, it shouldn't be all THAT difficult to connect with someone on an intimate level...

I might get mine stitched up again and start over.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Converse View Post
    I might get mine stitched up again and start over.
    That's a horrid thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    That's a horrid thought.
    People actually do it though. :/

look at it like this-- A recent JAMA article reported that 1 out of every 2 females aged 20-30 tested positive for HPV, which is the same virus that causes genital warts and that condoms are not 100% effective at preventing contraction of.

If anyone asks you why you are a virgin, just tell them you are playing the odds.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast