+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Update on this girl bullshit...

Pick something you want to do that you think she'll like to do. And invite her TO THAT THING. Whether it be "Wanna catch a movie this weekend?" or smoething. Don't be ambigious.

DOs - (Yeah some are cheesy, but sometimes a little cheesiness works. And make sure you're smiling while saying ALL of these. Look nervous, and that's a turn off. Look happy and friendly, and that's a much better chance for a yes.)

"Wanna catch a movie this Saturday?"
    "I heard there's gonna be a pretty cool band at this cafe on Sunday. Wanna watch them with me?"
    "The weathers supposed to be great this weekend. How about coming with me for a bike ride around campus? I'll be your guide."
    "You know what I haven't done in a while? I haven't iceskated. You wanna come iceskating with me?"

DONTs

"Wanna go out sometime?"
    "Is it ok if I call you this weekend?"
    "What are you doing this weekend?"
    "Um . . . I like you. Do you like me too?"
    "Mind if I call you sometime next week?"

The first set of questions basically demand a yes/no answer. It's clearcut. If she gives an excuse, that makes it a little trickier. Give her a second chance to get together. For something like "I'm busy on Friday" you might come back with, "How about Saturday or Sunday?" if she says yes both days, question it. "You're busy ALL weekend AFTER midterms?" If she simply says yes, cut her loose with "Allright. if you ever are free to hang out, give me a call." It leaves the door open for her to call but shows that you're not gonna wait around forever. And DON'T wait for her to call. Even if she says, "Sure. I'll definitely call." Cause she could just be flat out lying trying to let you down easy.

Alexi

oops. i asked her "what are you doing this weekend?" she says "i'll be busy saturday and sunday doing something with my family" i asked her "how about friday?" she said "um, i might be free" so i said "well if you wanna do something, give me a call" she says "okay" this was the week before last that i asked her. i haven't heard from her outside of class since. so should i cut her loose? i still have to get a straight yes or no from her but i'm gonna need to wait until next week.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Wait until next week and try one more time. If not, cut loose. If she's genuinely interested in you, and she has your number, she'll call.

Alexi

*crossing my fingers *
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123