+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 'Accidentally" sexy stuff

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    I find it sexy when Melissa shaves her legs, wears just a tight pair of jeans/pants/shorts, showers, wears baggy jeans and just her. Eh, what can I say, she's my girl and everything about her is wonderful and sexy.
    Ok. Shaving their legs is something I can NEVER find sexy. Stubbles on the leg is NO GOOD for me. I don't wanna cut my palm rubbing their thigh. NOR do I want to see a razor EVER in their hands. I'll accept that the do shave. But I don't want to see it in the act. That's something that SHOULD be done in privacy. Much like pooping.

I'll be damned before I EVER do one of those conversations while one or the other is using the bathroom. Not even through the door.

Alexi

My ex used to move my hair sometimes - it would get in my eyes and he would very gently just move it and oh how that got me going - it was something about the intense look of concentration and the genle movement of his hands - very sexy

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    Breeze your a scorpio??? So am I!!!! damn high sex drive.. lmao
    You know it girl!!!!!! (they should really have a drooling emoticon lol)But I love the other aspects of Scorpios too......the intensity, the mystery, yeah it's great! Scorpios rock!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    I wouldn't mind having a little something something right now.
    *goes off into dream land*
    I wouldn't mind having a little something something ANYTIME.

Awe Breezy you know what to do girl! Put on those sexy smiles!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I love it when it's a little breezy (A little stronger than a gentle breeze, weaker than gusts or anything like that) and a woman's hair gets into her face. That constant battle with the hair, trying to move it gently out of her face and it just ends up coming back again. I also love it when they sometimes squint a little when this happens (because I think a stray hair might attack the eye).

i love when a girl wears those buddy holly glasses. they look nerdy but they look good on a girl. yikes!
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

BreezyYou know it girl!!!!!! (they should really have a drooling emoticon lol)But I love the other aspects of Scorpios too......the intensity, the mystery, yeah it's great! Scorpios rock!
    Wheres that drooling icon when you need it? *goes in search*

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal
    I love it when it's a little breezy (A little stronger than a gentle breeze, weaker than gusts or anything like that) and a woman's hair gets into her face. That constant battle with the hair, trying to move it gently out of her face and it just ends up coming back again. I also love it when they sometimes squint a little when this happens (because I think a stray hair might attack the eye).
    I'm a little breezy..........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    OH! I crack myself up!

ahem! Okay, I'll stop now....

scorpio 90%angel

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy18
    There is when you are a scorpio with a VERY high sex drive and haven't done it in.........well, lets just say a REALLY long time. (At least not with a partner.........lol)
    scorpio yes that would be me too and oh yeah we rock my man is a scorpio to imagine that! Passion.
    so sexy things that turn me on about him well just recently he shaved his head and it looks so sexy i cant keep my hands off him or his head, when he sticks his tounge out mmmm i love that he has a really nice tounge. umm ill be back

i love the way my man looks and smells after he comes back from the guy or doing yard work and stuff like that. its just so manly almost primative. i know the thought of a sweaty guy turns alot of woman off but not me

I find a lot of things sexy, but this is the first one that comes to mind:

When a girl does something clumsy. The other day I was waiting at a metro station and there was a cute girl with glasses and curly blonde hair. She was standing while reading a newspaper and it slipped out of her hands. In her attempt to catch it, she made things worst by making all the pages go apart and fall on the ground. She looked embarrassed and blushed. I found that very sexy, but the IDIOT that I am didn't walk up to her to help pick up the newspaper and therefore I missed my chance to meet the girl of my life.

*raises hand enthusiastically* I'm a Scorpio too!

Well... I have this thing about girls who hold their faces in their hands. You know, like when the two of you are drinking coffee or something then you start talking and the girl leans on the table and supports her head with both her hands totally open and cupping her face. I think they look really cute like that lol. I think their faces look like flowers blooming from under the sepals in this position. It's just... my thing... oh well.

Another thing I like is when a girl covers her mouth when she laughs. I find that to be a very attractive feature. I don't really know why. But girls who do so are usually demure and nice people overall. Or maybe it's a Chinese thing.

Another thing I like is when a girl is thinking. When she has her eyebrows slightly knitted and she's playing with her hair or something. I have this thing for that too. Oh yeah.

And I like it when a girl is looking down at something and looks up at with her big dreamy eyes. Then when she catches my glance she looks back down. Or something along that line. I find that really cute.

Another thing is when a girl wraps her arms around my arm and lands her head on my shoulder. Even if she's just a friend. It's such a warm gesture.

And when a girl is stretching lol. When she's stretching and her shirt starts lifting and gets tighter around the chest area. WOO!!! Ok I better stop. I don't want to venture into overly horny stuff. *rushes to bathroom to settle desire* nah... j/k
    Clarity of mind means clarity of passion too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. -- Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

there's a face that they get, right before they go in to kiss you..and they kinda glance down at your lips, and then go in for the kiss..

-creams-

speaking of smells Breezy-when their scent is left on your pillows...

ULTRA SEXY!!!!!!!! You can smell them but can't touch them. OUCH!!!!!!!

Speaking of baggy clothes.. I had and still kind of do a thing for guys who wear baggy jeans, especially in the front. Makes you wonder what's under the hood they need all that room!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Also.. yes THE WALK. Slow, loose, confident, splay footed.. knowing the gear is swinging gently back and forth in there.. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Acidentally sexy.. always the sexiest stufff!!!!
    Last edited by nebulachich; 14-09-04 at 12:07 AM.

last night i saw my ex b/f friend from like ages ago and he is so fine well one of the things i found so sexy last night was he was wearing a hat and i think guys with hats are so sexy! oh and one more thing he gave me a hug and his cologne stayed on my clothes for the whole night i think thats so sexy! i love it when guys dress nice!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast