+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: doing "stuff" in public

lilwing89 Guest

doing "stuff" in public

ok my my gf and me have been going out for 2 days already yay! its my first gf for about a year(had 2 before her) so i feel kinda rusty(you know) but im her first bf so it might be why...but like we start cuddling or holding hands or tickling eachother well u kno the stuff lol, but as soon as anyone walks by or hangs around, she stops. why do you think she does that? her best friend walked by the other day and she knos we are going out and we were holding hands and she let go as soon as she walked by....is this a sign of something? after time will she do stuff in public like hold my hand or hug me(or anything)? we sit right by eachother all the time so i dont know. what could i do to get her to hold my hand in public or like cuddle with me in public?
    help!!

lilwing89 Guest
    oo yea, she always gives me like this smiley kindof look after it happens like *damnit we were having fun too* so i dont know

Tone Guest
    It's her first b/f, relax, she's just nervous and probably not sure how to act in public. Just give it time lil man.

I think i understand her. She still likes you and it is not a sign of something bad btw...

lilwing89 Guest
    ok and i dont know what kind of jealousy/anger u would call it, but her best friend and her were like "change your msn profile to long term relationship" and then well the next thing you know, i change it to "long term relationship". but then i read hers and it says "single and looking." and it burns me up so im like ok now its your turn to change yours and shes like ok, and its been a day and i asked her about 5 times already(and her best friend said im getting annoying with it so im just gonna stop) and she still hasnt yet....help! any ideas? also right now one of her other friends is going to ask her later what is up, so ill update you on that. but help!

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    ok my my gf and me have been going out for 2 days already yay! its my first gf for about a year(had 2 before her) so i feel kinda rusty(you know) but im her first bf so it might be why...but like we start cuddling or holding hands or tickling eachother well u kno the stuff lol, but as soon as anyone walks by or hangs around, she stops. why do you think she does that?!!
    I think it is simple modesty. Not everyone feels that public displays of affection are appropriate; perhaps this is what she has been taught.

hi

its called modesty and u should be happy she has ...

take care and best of luck

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

You know, mhussain, I tend to like your advice. You sound like a good egg. :-)

thanks ....

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Some people just dont like showing that kind of emotion in public.

lol what kind of "stuff" are you trying to do with her?

lilwing89 Guest
    nothin dirty, like we will be holding hands and she stops when someone walks by

Same here, we only hold hands when noone we know is near, it has nothing to do with the fact she doesn't loves you enough or she is ashamed of you, shes just shy.

Nothing to worry about

Me and my girl start holding hands when someone walks by lol

Well what she does is only for you to see. Don't turn into a freak just because she doesn't change her status its been 2 days right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast