+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why 3rd grade behavior?

Quote Originally Posted by sheepingly View Post
    Oh so i guess they are comfortable w/ said girl and no one else...k got it.
    No. You can be comfortable with more than one. All of my gal pals, I wouldn't hesitate to mess with or poke fun at them or whatever. But when I first meet a girl, I'm not going to act like that until I get comfortable with them. Either way, you need to chill.
    You're my chorus, my refrain
    The verse of my first pain

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You gals who can't take a bit of fun like that sound really high maintenance to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    I know right? They sound like the chicks that say "OMG I broke a nail!" or "Dont touch my hair!". I've been told I was liked cuz I was not a girly girl, and I really appreciate that. If I was a girly girl I would hate myself.
    Oooo very interesting.

We women are very interesting huh?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^^ well you all seem to find yourselves very interesting anyway
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Yeah, we women can be a bit complicated at times. I relax by hanging out and studying men . I never really analyze the behaviors of other women. I find our thoughts to be fluctuating and too emotional.

Back to the topic:

The most important thing in a relationship or for your potential relationship is how that person makes you feel and how they feel about you--attraction. If you don't feel attraction from the personality or character that the other person presents, there is absolutely no good reason to pursue a relationship or continue a relationship with that person. Well, you can always try (like for the sake of the children, for example) but that may be a miserable relationship indeed.

The men and women discussing the information that the OP presents are basically saying what they feel are behavior they find attractive in a sexual relationship.

There are men that are attracted to girly girls or women who like weekly body pampering. There are women that like the physically playful man. There is nothing wrong with any of these things. It’s only a problem when you find yourself in such an incompatible relationship.

Sheepingly, the guy may be doing those things because he likes you. Do you find him attractive in the physical and personality way?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

We aren't born proper and well mannered, we are taught in our early years what is right and wrong, what is acceptable and what is not. All of this naturally causes us to suppress our "childish" behavior.

Its possible that a guy acts like this out of immaturity, but more than likely its because they feel comfortable around you. You don't have your bf or gf acting proper all the time, they get down and joke, wrestle, tickle and generally harass you in a loving way because they trust you and feel comfortable enough around you to do so.

Take it as a compliment, its not all immaturity.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    There are men that are attracted to girly girls or women who like weekly body pampering.
    They may find them attractive, but they get tired of them real fast. I don't know any married guys who tolerate this kind of thing willingly from their wives. Probably b/c they are too busy working.

The women I do know who enjoy this kind of thing pay a spa. They don't expect this from their husbands, lol.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I found that women respond more when some playful behavior is present. I think it all depends on the situation and location. A hooka bar while inhaling flavored smoke...probably a bad idea to be serious and boring...a hospital with sick children..probably a bad idea to be playful and poking jokes at everything.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Being mature in some ways is all well and good, but being a full-blooded grown-up is effin' boring, so screw that and go poke some girls in the ribs.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did anyone else have that thing where you went up to a girl and ask her if she could touch her elbows together behind her back? That was great.

They may find them attractive, but they get tired of them real fast. I don't know any married guys who tolerate this kind of thing willingly from their wives. Probably b/c they are too busy working.

The women I do know who enjoy this kind of thing pay a spa. They don't expect this from their husbands, lol.
    What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Can we not say that same thing about the physically playful men?

Does my post indicate that the man is paying for weekly pampering? If the woman wants to do that for herself then who am I to say that no man would find her attractive for it?

I am simply using the two examples posted by others as an example. Change it to "some men have an attraction to morbidly obese women" or "some women have an attraction to men that drive in circles all day" if that makes you more comfortable.

What is important is a romantic connection. I am trying to explore that with the OP. Or maybe she is just not sure what he means by his behaviors. However, I can't make her feel an attraction to things I find attractive. And no one else can do that for the OP as well.

Isn't it important that we get into relationships with people we find attractive? Aren't people attracted to different personalities and that you have found yours?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like girls that are girly to a certain extent. Girls that are into clothes and paint their nails and like to look nice and smell nice. Not all these kinds of girls are vacuous stereotypes.

I agree. It's the same for the playful men as well. I'm sure no one meant to portray that behavior as negative. I think the title of the thread may have been the major issue for some. We all have a playful side (hopefully) but we are all attracted to different type of playful. Lol, I'm repeating myself.

Really, I think this was just a question of "what does this behavior means" and in her eyes she probably is not attracted to it or wonder if he is acting in a brotherly/friendly way perhaps? I don't know and I wanted to get to that.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, get back to me when you've been married for a decade.

Okay, get back to me when you've been married for a decade.
    I'm sorry...huh?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its related to my post about good fathers. Like I said you won't appreciate it until you see its use. Too serious is no good either. Its about knowing when to relax & when to be serious.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast