+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Unfaithful?

Quote Originally Posted by Berict View Post
    hey man be serious. I'm in need of help.
    I am being serious! You might as well ask her a trick question.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

This looks sketchy. The fact that you haven't met this guy and she's trying to explain away all this behavior is very odd. If I have plans with a member of the opposite sex, I either make sure my SO is cool with it and give them the nature of the plans, or I see fit to invite my SO along (especially if he doesn't know the male friend). This is respectful behavior. Your girlfriend's behavior is not.

So, the fact that she's being dodgy and secretive about all this is reason enough to call it quits. If she can't be perfectly straight with you and nix all this confusing drama, then you can be damned sure there's more where that came from. It's your call right now.

I'd call her bluff and just break it off. She won't know what hit her, and then you can move on.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    She's lying, stupid or possibly a stupid liar. I would dump her if I were you. Go to No Contact status immediately. She knows what the issue is, but she is refusing to take responsibility for her bizarre and unacceptable behavior. If you tolerate this current incident, you can look forward to more of the same.
    Yeah you're totally right. I know she slept with probably more than one guy now that I recall. About a week or two ago she told me she went to see a different gay guy at his place. She told me she spent the night at his place and on his bed.

Yeah you're totally right. I know she slept with probably more than one guy now that I recall. About a week or two ago she told me she went to see a different gay guy at his place. She told me she spent the night at his place and on his bed.
    Haha. Wow. She is that stupid.

A funny thought comes to me: you've never met this guy she's shacking with, which means he knows nothing about you. Do you think she might be passing your phonecalls off as being from her "gay" friend? She could easily be cheating on both of you, each with the other.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    A funny thought comes to me: you've never met this guy she's shacking with, which means he knows nothing about you. Do you think she might be passing your phonecalls off as being from her "gay" friend? She could easily be cheating on both of you, each with the other.
    That thought is actually quite possible. She has so many gay guys that might not actually be gay at all. I'm beginning to believe she's a hooker and or player? I visited her in new york about a month and half ago. She said she'd meet me at the airport, she didn't. So I met her outside of her apartment (Harlem) and she was from the torso down all bruised up and literally bleeding all over her legs. The first the I did was clean up her blood on her leg. WTF?

There was a strange text message that she sent me that was out of context. "am fully hair dried and ready for lovin". I think she meant to send that to someone else, because I'm not the one that can physically see he right at this moment? I dunno.
    Last edited by Berict; 25-08-10 at 04:53 AM.

Are you serious? Her pimp probably beat the shit out of her, and you didn't ask a single question? How the hell did she explain looking like a murder victim when you arrived?

There was a strange text message that she sent me that was out of context. "am fully hair dried and ready for lovin". I think she meant to send that to someone else, because I'm not the one that can physically see he right at this moment?

She told me that she didn't know what happened. I just called her right now and she's not picking up my phone calls.

Dude. You'd have to be insane to stick this out.

How do I handle this? What do I say to her? I'm literally bouncing off the walls and feeling nervous.

You call her up and say that you suspect she's lying given all her sketchy behavior and that you want no part in it. Wish her a happy life, or whatever, and hang up.

I wouldn't even call her. And normally I'm totally up for the closure thing.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

She texted me the hair is dry message about 2 1/2 hours ago, she hasn't called/text or won't pick her phone since.
    Last edited by Berict; 25-08-10 at 05:27 AM.

You may want to get tested for STDs in the near future.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What? i lve my gay friend, but even *I* wouldn't sleep in bed with him. The only people allowed in my bed are people I am willing to have sex with, or my kids.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast